No announcement yet.

Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard the Jazz are interested in Gary. And we've been sniffing around Gobert for awhile. Could be something there.. I've been on record saying I don't want Rudy Gobert here. But I also trust Masai.

Any Gobert trade would likely be part of a S&T with Chris or Thad going to Utah I would imagine. Otherwise we don't have the salary to pull it off.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      Oladipo is reportedly not expected to stay with Miami. That would be my number 1 choice with the MLE but I suspect he’ll get more than that on the open market or go to a true contender.
      Oladipo is obviously not what he used to be, but on a value contract he would be a very nice addition to our bench.

Tyus Jones, Gary Harris & Dipo are my top bench guard candidates.

Comment

• Donte Divincenzo didn’t have his QO offered making him a UFA

Another interesting option, haven’t watched much of him since his Milwaukee days admittedly, but at the time I liked him much more than Pat connaughton and thought they made a mistake trading Donte instead of him

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Oladipo is obviously not what he used to be, but on a value contract he would be a very nice addition to our bench.

Tyus Jones, Gary Harris & Dipo are my top bench guard candidates.
          Id be ecstatic with Dipo

Gary I really like as well as he fills a clear hole

Not sure how I feel on Tyus honestly. Don’t think he’s as good a shooter as he showed in the playoffs, he might be getting carried by a good playoff run

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Here are the teams with the full mid level according to Marks' free agent guide:

Charlotte
            Chicago
            Cleveland
            Houston
            Memphis
            Miami
            Minnesota
            OKC
            Philadelphia (if Harden opts out and signs a new deal for less than max)
            Phoenix (if Ayton is out)
            Portland
            Sacramento
            Toronto
            Washington

So not a huge list. Some bad teams (Houston, Sacramento). Many with guards already. We'll see where he goes.. I'd personally be surprised if he doesn't just go back to Miami.
            Jake Fischer reported today Oladipo is done in Miami. If we offer the full MLE we're a very attractive landing spot. Get on it Masai.

Comment

• Dejounte off to ATL!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...BMdyV8m3d9wMTw

… how do I embed tweets again?

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                  Use the # symbol. Replace the words “code” with “tweet”. Put your Twitter link in between

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                    Click the share button then "copy link to tweet". Place inside [ tweet ] and [ / tweet ] tags (no spaces). Remove all the text in the link from the ? to the end.

Comment

• There goes D.Murray.

Pop and Spurs starting early their tank parade for the french phenom

Comment

• 3 FRP's and a swap. And salary to waive if they want. Exactly what they wanted.

Comment

• Gallinari, 3 future firsts and a future pick swap.

Comment

• 3 1sts and a pick swap

Risky by the hawks seeing that they barely made the playoffs

Comment

• Thank you planetmars and jclaw, much appreciated !

Comment

• Patty Mills opted out of the nets he's now a free agent. Get him Masai/Bobby c'mon he fills a good playmaking and shooting hole we need off the bench

Comment

Working...
                                X