Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    And the hawks still have John Collins now to fire up another deal. They are going for it expect them to try and grab another win now guy for Collins.
    If they can get a 3&D guy, Hunter/Murray can take on Collin's shots/possessions and they'll have some good defensive guys which is what they have been missing.

Comment

• Gallo probably going to get waive and most likely going to a contender.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Gallo probably going to get waive and most likely going to a contender.
        Raptors showed some interest in Gallo last season trade deadline. Wonder if they offered him similar contract to Thad Young, would that be enough?!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Raptors showed some interest in Gallo last season trade deadline. Wonder if they offered him similar contract to Thad Young, would that be enough?!
          he is slow footed

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Also might have some challenges with getting enough touches for Murray and Young
            Nah I think they complement each other well, Murray will probably be the one pushing the ball up trying to get transition buckets, then if the opposing team gets back in time and they need to settle into their half court offence Trae will dominate the ball usage

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

he is slow footed
              Yeah but he can shoot the 3.

Patty Mills just declined his $6.2 million player option with Brooklyn. I wonder if Raptors offer him the MLE might get it done.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

Nah I think they complement each other well, Murray will probably be the one pushing the ball up trying to get transition buckets, then if the opposing team gets back in time and they need to settle into their half court offence Trae will dominate the ball usage
                I think it’s a move aimed at defense more than O. Murray gives them a top tier, good-sized defensive guard beside Trae, who is, well, not a top tier defensive guard. Not to say Murray isn’t awesome on O as well.

Comment

• Are spurs on crack?
                  Where was Masai....they gave him away..wow..
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I honestly am lukeward to the idea, he is injury prone but as you said, he can address the offensive woes of the Raptors off the bench.

but i would prefer to spend our two exceptions available to get a Portis, Bruce Brown, Dipo or Monk.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                      Are spurs on crack?
                      not exactly the spurs wanted to clear their cap space completely we couldn't have offered them that. they also got 3 picks. I think that is pretty rich especially when you add a pick swap.

Comment

Yeah but he can shoot the 3.

Patty Mills just declined his $6.2 million player option with Brooklyn. I wonder if Raptors offer him the MLE might get it done.
                        Mills is getting a bit long in the tooth, but he'd definitely fit the "veteran combo guard who can shoot" criteria for the bench. Mills was basically FVV before FVV.... his other doppelganger.

Comment

• Reyaz123 wrote: View Post
                          Patty Mills opted out of the nets he's now a free agent. Get him Masai/Bobby c'mon he fills a good playmaking and shooting hole we need off the bench
                          He'd be a great get for us.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            Are spurs on crack?
                            Three first round picks and a pick swap. That would screw us pretty hard long term.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Mills is getting a bit long in the tooth, but he'd definitely fit the "veteran combo guard who can shoot" criteria for the bench. Mills was basically FVV before FVV.... his other doppelganger.
                              Well that's the idea. Patty fills a much needed short term need until someone else's can step up. In the meantime a veteran back up PG is the type of player you need if you are looking to go deep in the playoffs & getting the most out of your bench.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Three first round picks and a pick swap. That would screw us pretty hard long term.
                                It's a young core at least. If they can trade for Ayton they should be good for many years.

Comment

Working...
                                X