Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I'm Raptors u gotta be aggressive.
    If KD is not in the picture than u go hard and get players that are, bc I believe the KD will be holding Free agency hostage. Nothing will be done until KD thing is resolved.
    Remember Kawli....
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      What are KD's likely destinations? I'm thinking Boston, Miami, Phoenix, and maaaybe Philly and the Lakers????
      So far only Miami and Phoenix have been reported. I don't see how Miami can make a trade offer if they can't trade Bam. Suns can trade Ayton and Bridges, which is a good offer.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
        Durant's preferred destination is apparently Phoenix, showing once again that Durant doesn't have a lot of basketball sense when it comes to picking his teams outside of Golden State, which was a no-brainer.
        What's wrong with this version of the Suns?

Comment

• Call me crazy but I’d consider including Scottie if it meant landing KD

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

So far only Miami and Phoenix have been reported. I don't see how Miami can make a trade offer if they can't trade Bam. Suns can trade Ayton and Bridges, which is a good offer.
            Maybe something around Hero, picks and the Groat?

Comment

• Kawhi did prefer to be traded to the Lakers. The Celtics was in the mix too. He was a high risk/ high reward 1 year rental.

KD still has 4 years left and no trade clause.

Masai has some assets wherein Nets can go either way.

Masai’s Power I trust

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I spent the start of my workday mapping out Raptors salary by year in excel if we traded for Gobert and O'Neale. No time for fresh air today.
                Don't want to break your heart but O'Neale got traded a few minutes before the KD news lol

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Maybe something around Hero, picks and the Groat?
                  I don't see how that could possibly be enough. Maybe they trade Lowry to a third team and use the assets from that team, but how much will Lowry really get you now.

Comment

• We saved VanVleet and Siakam in case a Superstar is available.

this is the moment

as long as Scottie is untouchable, you go for it. Whoever the Nets want

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                      Call me crazy but I’d consider including Scottie if it meant landing KD
                      absolutely not... at worst case scenario you give up siakam but you keep scottie at all costs.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

I don't see how that could possibly be enough. Maybe they trade Lowry to a third team and use the assets from that team, but how much will Lowry really get you now.
                        Not sure what his contract is like but thought it might be an expiring.

Every teams that had big plans for free agency is now probably scrambling LOL

Comment

• Scottie will be redundant with Simmons around for the Nets

The Raptors have everything they want to stay very competitive with Kyrie and Simmons as holdovers.

Comment

• Apparently he is interested in the Heat and the Suns. The Heat have better assets to offer the Nets if they're looking for a legit rebuild.

Can Kyrie be dealt right away now after having picked up his option? He's the next domino after KD. They had Durant, Harden and Irving and will end up with fuck all to show for it. What a mess. This whole "get into a big market" fade might be fading finally.

Comment

• Lol to all free agents like Brunson….

now any pending deal may have to wait a little longer than 6:01 pm .

Cuban is scrambling right now, “do we have the assets outside of Luca?”

Comment

• Not that KD is a good fit there, but when does Dallas do something to get Luka some legit help?

Comment

Working...
                                X