X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    KD totally messed up everyones agency plans LOOOOL
    KD is a snake there is no doubt now.

kyrie opted in so that shouldn't have been a problem but noooo KD had to show up in the last minute & said "fuck ya'll I want out!" & now more than half the league are losing their mind.

Maybe Lebron should do the same in L.A.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      KD has ZERO say to any kind of deal that Sean Marks have an eye on….

so this talk about KD would want to play alongside stars and he has to approve a trade before it happens is more than moot. That’s just on the head of people around here.

BUT We are talking about Masai here. Lol
      He has a No Trade Clause, so actually he has ALL the leverage in terms of say if they want him to waive it for whatever package they receive.

Comment

• KD has a lot of years left on that contract and he doesn't have time to piss away playing games like sitting out. Plus, this isn't the Raptors of old. They have one of the best coaches in the league, probably the best executive and a team one superstar away from being a legit contender. KD wouldn't sit out if traded here, they're far more ready to legitimatly win now with him than that Nets team.

Comment

• Already some movement:

Hartenstein to NY for $16/2
          Oladipo back to Miami for $11/1
          Monk to Sacramento
          Tucker to Philly for $33.2/3
          DeAndre Jordan to Denver
          Simons getting $100M/4 with Portland

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Stars and their agents have more power than owners and general managers in today's NBA. They won't trade KD to Sacramento or OKC even though they could give the Nets the best assets. They'll send KD to the team of his choice. Just like Brooklyn sent Harden to Philly or Houston sent Harden to Brooklyn. Or Davis went to LA. George to LAC.

KD has all the leverage he needs already by being a top 5 player in the league.. and a top 15-20 player ever to play the game.
            I understand that but as if you are trying to convince yourself that their is no precedent to the fact that executives just have ZERO leverage at all most especially in this case that KD has a NO veto power in his contract.

I would like to reread all those pundits but mostly skeptics who think that Toronto had no chance of getting Kawhi after Kawhi and Uncle Dennis explicitly expressing to go to the Lakers and Celtics as his preferred destination.

last time I checked, Masai and Bobby were involved in that secret negotiation, that has not change now.

but you are entitled to your opinion so the rest of us here
            Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Thu Jun 30, 2022, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Portis back to Milwaukee for $49/4.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

He has a No Trade Clause, so actually he has ALL the leverage in terms of say if they want him to waive it for whatever package they receive.
                Even so, no one is going to believe he will sit out at his age. They'll probably work out a list of teams with him. They can always choose to not trade him and it's not like that will make them any more dysfunctional next season. Poor Steve Nash.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I will shut up if I see a Veto Power

Comment

Already some movement:

Monk to Sacramento
                    DeAndre Jordan to Denver
                    A few MLE targets gone there

Comment

• Jaren Jackson Jr out 4-6 months for surgery to repair a stress fracture in his foot. That sucks.

Comment

• Simons signing for close to FVVs rumored extension. Only shows how team friendly of a contract that would be for FVV
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Already some movement:

Monk to Sacramento
                          DeAndre Jordan to Denver
                          Masai is too busy reeling in the big one...expect an announcement tomorrow Canada day...

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...all-masai.html

Gulp

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

A few MLE targets gone there
                              Yeah.. I had a little hope for Monk, but I think he just prefers playing in California over anything else.

Comment

• Of course it's Doug Smith.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X