No announcement yet.

Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bamba back with Orlando.. $21M for 2 years. So around the MLE.

Comment

• Tyus Jones back with Memphis.. $30M for 2 years. He was on our radar as an MLE target.. got more with Memphis.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah.. I had a little hope for Monk, but I think he just prefers playing in California over anything else.
        I predicted it, he chose the easy peasy lifestyle. He will have a Nick Young like career at the end.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

I understand that but as if you are trying to convince yourself that their is no precedent to the fact that executives just have ZERO leverage at all most especially in this case that KD has a NO veto power in his contract.

I would like to reread all those pundits but mostly skeptics who think that Toronto had no chance of getting Kawhi after Kawhi and Uncle Dennis explicitly expressing to go to the Lakers and Celtics as his preferred destination.

last time I checked, Masai and Bobby were involved in that secret negotiation, that has not change now.

but you are entitled to your opinion so the rest of us here
          The only thing I'll say is that was 1 yesr. Kevin has 4 years left. A little more difficult to accept if player doesn't want to come.
          Does Kevin even like Toronto?
          Last edited by Da Cool Rula; Thu Jun 30, 2022, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Of course it's Doug Smith.
            Wasn't Doug upset they traded Derozan for Kawhi?! Now he is all in for Durant?! This guy always has the wrong takes in trades!

Comment

Bamba back with Orlando.. $21M for 2 years. So around the MLE.
              Link..woj and shams haven't reported yet..
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Joe Ingles going to the Bucks on a 1 year deal. Good signing (if he's healthy).

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Link..woj and shams haven't reported yet..
                  Chris Haynes tweet.

Comment

• Damn Coffee going back to the Clippers. Toronto had an eye out for him.

Comment

• Wow big contract for Boucher!

Comment

• Giving a three-year deal to a 37 year old PJ Tucker seems wild
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Chris Haynes tweet.
                          Thanks..well that sucks.
                          As for Doug Smith..his the biggest troll, he should retire, no clue about basketball..Idiot.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Good contract. Hope that 3rd year is non-guaranteed though.

Comment

Bamba back with Orlando.. $21M for 2 years. So around the MLE.
                              I'm shocked by that one. It sounded like he had huge opportunities elsewhere to play for a massive contract in a few years. The Magic is really crowded. Between the #1 and Isaac returning its gonna be a logjam. Maybe there's a trade coming?

Comment

• Dort got OG money.. $87.5/5 to stay with OKC.

Comment

Working...
                                X