• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Dipo has returned to Miami.
    Ahhhhh just saw that

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Yep I said that earlier when KD announced he'd like the Suns. Only player worth it on Suns is Booker. They are gonna get a star back for KD.

I'd give them Pascal and OG in a heartbeat, which easily trumps Ayton and a journeyman, and they already said they have no interest in Ayton.

I have lots of friends in ATL who want to trade for him and I told them it would take Trae to get it done. That's the reality of the situation. Nets need a star back and have all the leverage to wait until the right offer is made.
      Booker is on a designated rookie scale extension. The Nets cannot have both him and Simmons on the team at once, so unless they are also moving Simmons, they will not be getting him from the Suns.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Kyle Anderson heading to Minnesota

Comment

• Ok give me either Otto Porter or Delon Wright.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Booker is on a designated rookie scale extension. The Nets cannot have both him and Simmons on the team at once, so unless they are also moving Simmons, they will not be getting him from the Suns.
            Didn't know that. So no Suns trade then. They have nothing to offer.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
              You think KD cares about our crowd cheering when he tore his achilles?
              For the record I don't think they were cheering the injury. Ibaka went the other way and dunked it in a game that could have won the finals. But that's the narrative.
              i don't get the sense he cares too much from comments he's made since.

but i flew across the country to attend that game and can tell you that the people in section 301 were absolutely cheering his injury, while a small minority of us were telling ppl it wasn't cool. they celebrated like we won the chip as soon as they realized he went down, because that's effectively what it meant

Comment

• Well, Raps bringing back the band ain't awful. Great actually will all the off season development we can expect.

Comment

• gary payton is still there

Comment

Didn't know that. So no Suns trade then. They have nothing to offer.
                    Players on designated rookie extension

A.Wiggins
                    B. Simmons
                    J. Embiid
                    D. Booker
                    KAT
                    J. Murray
                    D. Mitchell
                    D. Fox
                    Ja. Tatum
                    B. Adebayo
                    Tr. Young
                    Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
                    L.Doncic
                    M.Porter, Jr.

Comment

He had a player option 2 years in, which he voided once on the Clippers and signed a larger deal. KD has no options to get out.

They also got SGA in the trade and 5 first round picks. Paul George had more leverage than KD yet OKC got a young star in Shai and 5 freaking 1st round picks. They got the deal they wanted and the best offer possible for PG. If a team KD wants to go to could put a package together like that for KD the Nets make the deal, that's what they want and are wisely demanding. PG didn't force anything, the Clippers got forced into giving up a shit ton of assets to get him.
                      Presti was amazing in that heist. The Clippers were bending over for Kawahi's demand for PG before he signed.and Presti knew that.

Comment

• Luciid wrote: View Post

Players on designated rookie extension

A.Wiggins
                        B. Simmons
                        J. Embiid
                        D. Booker
                        KAT
                        J. Murray
                        D. Mitchell
                        D. Fox
                        Ja. Tatum
                        B. Adebayo
                        Tr. Young
                        Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
                        L.Doncic
                        M.Porter, Jr.
                        And to be clear, you can have up to of these players on your team, but one of them has to be a guy you drafted and kept the whole way if so.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Ok give me either Otto Porter or Delon Wright.

Comment

• At least a few remaining interesting names. Bruce Brown, OPJ, Donte, maybe one of the Martins, maybe Rubio.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              At least a few remaining interesting names. Bruce Brown, OPJ, Donte, maybe one of the Martins, maybe Rubio.
                              OPJ is being pursuit by the Heat.

Welp we probably end up with the Italian guy. Hopefully his shitty time at Sacramento was because he didn't want to be there so he didn't try.

Comment

• The Magic re-signed La Bamba and Harris? lol. Why?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X