• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want Durant for who/what he would cost

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

KD doesn't have a no trade clause.

According to CBS Sports, since Durant doesn't have a no-trade clause in his contract, the Nets are able to trade him to whomever.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/spo...-brooklyn-nets

Pretty much no active players have a no trade clause currently.
      Oh snap, my bad, I could have sworn he did, and I also heard today that he did. Weird. Anyway, touche, carry on! Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

That's basically what a no trade clause means. He won't wave his Clause unless they send him to a team he wants to go to. Same thing happened with Melo. Thats why Phil Jackson was beggin him to wave it.
        I think Primer beat me to the punch but thanks Primer

but here it is again

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/k...r-per-manager/

Durant doesn't have a no-trade clause in his contract, so Brooklyn is able to trade him to whichever team will give them the best value.

Comment

• waiting on new about fred or gobert or trent everything else is noise. except anderson going to min nice….KD is a clown

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

He'll expand his list eventually.. but he'll end up in a contender that has other stars.

Denver: Porter (or Murray) and pieces/picks to play with Jokic
            Portland: Grant/Hart and picks to play with Dame
            Boston: Brown/Williams and picks to play with Tatum
            Clippers; George and picks to play with Kawhi
            etc

Basically my point is KD will get traded to a team that can help him win a championship. Not to a team with rookies and prospects. There is no way he's coming here if we're sending them Pascal. It just makes no sense to me. He'd want to play with Pascal.
            the flaw in your argument all this time is you saying …. “He would want to play with ?”

he ain’t have no say to this but what benefits Sean Marks and the Nets

So just have to agree to disagree.

Comment

• So Bradley Beal took the money $250 mill.for 5 and said fuck a LOB .... I like it here with the doormats and not have to bust a vein. And KD still searching for a legacy team. He shoulda stayed with the Warriors and got his chips there (they wanted him to stay).

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=27sdbmol

Comment

• really don’t want KD but whatever having fun

Comment

• interesting

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

interesting
                      Pascal + OG is pretty close. I'd also do Pascal + Fred or Fred + OG. I'm assuming it would need to be one of those combinations. No way we give up Scottie.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        So Bradley Beal took the money $250 mill.for 5 and said fuck a LOB .... I like it here with the doormats and not have to bust a vein. And KD still searching for a legacy team. He shoulda stayed with the Warriors and got his chips there (they wanted him to stay).
                        I don't blame Beal for taking the money, but he's gotta live with mediocrity now. Maybe he asks for a trade in a couple years so he can chase a championship. I just don't understand why Wiz would give him that sort of deal though, dude hasn't won anything in all those years with the club.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I don't blame Beal for taking the money, but he's gotta live with mediocrity now. Maybe he asks for a trade in a couple years so he can chase a championship. I just don't understand why Wiz would give him that sort of deal though, dude hasn't won anything in all those years with the club.
                          Because he's all they have, they needed to keep him at all costs.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

the problem is when he asks for a trade.... then he is tough to trade for because of the money

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Because he's all they have, they needed to keep him at all costs.
                              i just couldn't disagree with this more man. they obviously should have traded him while there was still any value left, but at this point they should have cut bait, sucked it up and, uh, sucked it up for a couple if years. they have their picks, so hit the reset button. they're going to suck anyway, just suck harder and with more purpose.

instead they signed him to this rediculous deal and he's a mortal lock to ask out in year or two when they fail to do anything, at which point they'll probably find out he has negative value and they'll need to include assets to offload him unless they match up with another perennially desperate team like the knicks or lakers or whoever and maybe just get some expirings for him without including sweeteners. whoop de doo.

anyone who follows the league could see this coming for years now. i have no idea how this shit still happens in this day and age

Comment

• Thank you.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X