Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Thank you.

thorpe and masai are boys so i'm trusting this is some insight into our front office's mindset

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

thorpe and masai are boys so i'm trusting this is some insight into our front office's mindset
      Yes, Scottie clearly off limits. Everyone else is available.

Comment

• Gary Payton II signs with Portland.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Gary Payton II signs with Portland.
          man the warriors are gonna miss him. i'd way rather have GPII at 9 million per than whatever they're gonna extend poole for.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

man the warriors are gonna miss him. i'd way rather have GPII at 9 million per than whatever they're gonna extend poole for.
            They are planning big things for Kuminga, Moody & Wiseman next season.

Comment

• only combination is og + fred otherwise hang up the phone

Comment

• no team gets close to that offer i think but i don’t want durant especially if we have to give up scottie

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

interesting
                  And I want to win the NBA scoring title this year.

Edit: And happy Canada Day, everybody!
                  Last edited by Apollo; Fri Jul 1, 2022, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Out of the guys left who would you
                    like to see? Or do you think the Raps will trade for more depth?

Otto, Bruce Brown Jr., Jalen Smith, DiVincenzo, TJ Warren, McLemore,Schroder, Rubio, Lamb, Culver, Wellington, Aaron Holiday, Rivers, Bazemore….

to name a few

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                      Out of the guys left who would you
                      like to see? Or do you think the Raps will trade for more depth?

Otto, Bruce Brown Jr., Jalen Smith, DiVincenzo, TJ Warren, McLemore,Schroder, Rubio, Lamb, Culver, Wellington, Aaron Holiday, Rivers, Bazemore….

to name a few

Smith is interestings but doesn't help us with boucher back. Otto or TJ are interesting bets, or Donte. Kind of want Lamb

Comment

• Happy Canada Day RR!

Looking at the landscape this morning, these are the teams that still have their full $10.5M MLE to use today:

Charlotte
                        Chicago
                        Cleveland
                        Houston
                        Memphis
                        OKC
                        Phoenix (if Ayton is out)
                        Toronto

Here are some of the available players that we could still sign:

I like Brown, Warren, Porter Jr. We're in slim pickings territory though.

Comment

• Zion just got a big extension. Lots of them floating around. Jokic is the big king daddy of the NBA.. will make $60M in his last year. Beal, KAT, Booker, Ja all got paid too. I could be missing someone as well.

Comment

• Some tidbits about Thad's new deal.

He signed an extension, so he can be traded at anytime. He also has a partial guarantee in his second year. I don't think we trade him though as he seems super stoked that he's with Toronto.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/sta...38668297216000

It sounds like Thad's second year is partially guaranteed, which is really helpful for the Raptors. Options for the Raptors with Thad now include:

* Fully guarantee him if we approach contending status well ahead of schedule (by the end of next season)
                              * Cut him after the coming season if future transactions bring us close to or over the luxury to avoid the luxury tax before we're contenders (and thus delay being hit with the repeater tax earlier than we'd like)
                              * Get assets back by including him in a midseason or offseason trade with a team looking to duck the luxury tax.

Comment

• That’s a positive voice in the locker room, it’s a great signing. It sounds like he did wonders for Precious’s confidence… we need a guy like that for this young core.

Comment

Working...
                                X