Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    Out of the guys left who would you
    like to see? Or do you think the Raps will trade for more depth?

Otto, Bruce Brown Jr., Jalen Smith, DiVincenzo, TJ Warren, McLemore,Schroder, Rubio, Lamb, Culver, Wellington, Aaron Holiday, Rivers, Bazemore….

to name a few

Bruce Brown heading to Denver, Rubio heading to the Mistake by the Lake

Comment

• Well no Rubio kind of sucks, not sure who the Taps target now. Need some guard depth badly unless they are seeing big improvements from Banton and Flynn.

Comment

• Once again, Toronto near the top of the list for possible KD destinations. And I don’t think they’re writing it this way just to get all the Canadian clicks on The Ringer

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2022/7...umors-packages

Toronto Raptors

The Trade: Durant for Scottie Barnes, OG Anunoby, and Gary Trent Jr. OR Pascal Siakam and Anunoby, plus multiple first-round picks and multiple swaps”

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          Once again, Toronto near the top of the list for possible KD destinations. And I don’t think they’re writing it this way just to get all the Canadian clicks on The Ringer

Toronto Raptors

The Trade: Durant for Scottie Barnes, OG Anunoby, and Gary Trent Jr. OR Pascal Siakam and Anunoby, plus multiple first-round picks and multiple swaps”
          this is exactly what I mean its waay to much for a guy who could ask out in in a year after the trade.... you lose your forward depth and talent, and he is injury prone.. After thinking about it a bit more I am out.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Well no Rubio kind of sucks, not sure who the Taps target now. Need some guard depth badly unless they are seeing big improvements from Banton and Flynn.
            Rubio was good last year but he is coming off an ACL tear and he just signed back with the cavs

Comment

Once again, Toronto near the top of the list for possible KD destinations. And I don’t think they’re writing it this way just to get all the Canadian clicks on The Ringer

Toronto Raptors

I agree, Toronto has so much to offer versus other teams in terms of future assets/ talent/ youth/ playoff experience/ leadership and Championship pedigree.

Sean Marks and the Nets can go in any direction and variations of deals they offer Toronto for KD, totally dependent on what their priority is and its up to Masai to approve and say KD is all worth it.

The news about their ask for Two All Stars at a minimum separate us from the rest.

I personally do hope that Scottie is not included in any deal though.

…..also this, the person who signs those checks wanted to stay competitive

Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Fri Jul 1, 2022, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Happy Canada Day and Happy 4th of July as well !

May this weekend be exciting as July 18, 2018

Comment

• Understandably, a lot of different takes on if or what an offer would be. I think most of us would agree that the part of the cycle our team is in is having a lot of great players but still being a star away from having the best player in a series and going deep. That's been the plan but the thing that sort of through a wrench into that was the development of Scottie and the dreams of him being that player. So, if we can keep him, I think the rest of the team has been built for this purpose and KD is quite the target.

Only thing is, if we do a Pasaca/OG trade, does a team of Fred/Gary/Scottie/KD/Precious move the needle?

Comment

• There's also a part of me that wants the other NBA front offices to collectively say to the Nets "Hey - you wanted a superteam - enjoy your superteam of mercurial and unhappy people"

Comment

Toronto Raptors

Lol..I want u take a look at suns deal and than Toronto deal..how is that equal value.
                      Listen Ayton is Trash...I would have hard time dealing Trent for him..and I can't stand Trent. All these clowns don't watch raptor basketball players, they don't know talent they just c the name.
                      I will say it again..Barnes and Siakim aren't going no where..
                      Who is Durant gonna play with..him and his D^$%..
                      Common ppl..there is a ton of stupidity going on..
                      Yes, would I love 2 c Durant in raptors roster, sure..but not if it's getting your whole roster gutted.
                      I don't think ppl realize how lucky we are 2 have Scottie Barnes with Raptors. Remember he was f^$$ rookie and he was doing stuff that not many greats have done, so wake up and be happy that we have already something special.
                      Sick if Stupidity...
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Understandably, a lot of different takes on if or what an offer would be. I think most of us would agree that the part of the cycle our team is in is having a lot of great players but still being a star away from having the best player in a series and going deep. That's been the plan but the thing that sort of through a wrench into that was the development of Scottie and the dreams of him being that player. So, if we can keep him, I think the rest of the team has been built for this purpose and KD is quite the target.

Only thing is, if we do a Pasaca/OG trade, does a team of Fred/Gary/Scottie/KD/Precious move the needle?
                        Masai didnt stop and rest his laurels after getting Kawhi….

he followed that up with a trade to get Marc Gasol and the rest was history

Gobert could be the next target

I believed in the architect of our first championship, the route this time maybe different in returning to that glory

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Pascal + OG is pretty close. I'd also do Pascal + Fred or Fred + OG. I'm assuming it would need to be one of those combinations. No way we give up Scottie.
                          I don't think there's even a remote chance that Masai does this with Pascal. Fred and OG sure but that doesn't get it done without a whack of picks too. Any talk of KD to the Raps is not realistic on one side or the ledger or the other. Hard pass.

Comment

• Raptors got Otto Porter.

2 years deal (2nd year player option)

Comment

• Bruce Brown going to Denver

Comment

• Nice move

Comment

Working...
                                X