Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Otto is a good pickup but hope we can still get a guard somewhere to help fred. Dude was broken come playoffs need a real bench guard who can cut his minutes down and take some stress off his body. Maybe donta deivencinco can come in on a cheap deal.
    I assume that Otto at this point got most of the MLE which means not much is left & the roster is full. There is no reason to worry. One of the Raptors bench guards is bound to step up this season & if not than something will be done at the trade deadline.

I am really feeling good with this group & I trust Masai.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Raptors being the stable team that it is, I highly doubt it. KD doesn't have a history of wanting out, this is the first time he is doing it. He left OKC in free agency, which he has a right to do, same with leaving the Warriors.

He requested a trade now with the Nets because of the whole mess with Kyrie and the front office. Basically when you put Kyrie on a team with KD (and Harden who also asked for a trade), its not going to go well.
      just because KD doesn't make a big dramatic scene about it doesn't mean he doesn't tend to leave teams or look for an out. He is just cold and quite about it like a sniper or assasin.

Comment

• The Hawks and Kings have agreed to a trade that will send sharpshooter Kevin Huerter to Sacramento, sources tell ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski (Twitter link).

According to Wojnarowski, Atlanta will receive forwards Justin Holiday and Maurice Harkless in the deal, along with a future first-round pick.

Aaron Holiday signed a deal with Atlanta earlier today - reuniting two of the three Holiday brothers

Comment

• If I'm Raptors..I go get Serge Ibaka back, u can get him bi annual..pretty cheap.
          it's never bad 2 have a veterans presence and championship pedigree.
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
            If I'm Raptors..I go get Serge Ibaka back, u can get him bi annual..pretty cheap.
            back surgery and older he hasn't looked the same since

Comment

• Id love KD but not for anything near what their asking. What team has two all stars they’re willing to give up? Fred and OG and a future first or Pascal and trent without picks. If Im a betting man Id say pascal will have more production than KD over the next four years. Sure they wont take those offers who cares

im not so worried about guard depth. Scottie, fred, pascal and we need to tune up flynn and banton for a closer look and development

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                If I'm Raptors..I go get Serge Ibaka back, u can get him bi annual..pretty cheap.
                Maybe, but it looks like they need a guard that NN will actually play more. They could trade Svi, Malachi, Johnson, etc for a guard, find someone in Summer League, or pay a vet whatever they have available. Hopefully a sign and trade is available

Comment

• Brogdan to the C's per Woj. Things are moving

Comment

• backing up Smart? Playing instead of Smart? Replacement for Brown?

Comment

• That seems like a big win for the Celtics, trading two fringe rotation guys and a pick for a reliable guard
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The Pacers have agreed to trade veteran guard Malcolm Brogdon to the Celtics, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN (Twitter link).

The deal will send center Daniel Theis, wing Aaron Nesmith, and a 2023 first-round pick to Indiana, Wojnarowski reports (via Twitter). Nik Stauskas, Malik Fitts, and Juwan Morgan are also headed to the Pacers in the swap, Wojnarowski adds (via Twitter).

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          That seems like a big win for the Celtics, trading two fringe rotation guys and a pick for a reliable guard
                          Brad Stevens was an elite head coach. But I think he's a much better GM. They just got Brogdon for 2 non rotation players + a late 1st round pick. Robbery.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That's a steal for brogdon. Surprised pacers couldn't get better value.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              backing up Smart? Playing instead of Smart? Replacement for Brown?
                              Going small I assume. Smart, brogdon, brown, Tatum, Williams.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                                The Pacers have agreed to trade veteran guard Malcolm Brogdon to the Celtics, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN (Twitter link).

The deal will send center Daniel Theis, wing Aaron Nesmith, and a 2023 first-round pick to Indiana, Wojnarowski reports (via Twitter). Nik Stauskas, Malik Fitts, and Juwan Morgan are also headed to the Pacers in the swap, Wojnarowski adds (via Twitter).
                                Huh?
                                F%## Boston..
                                Indiana your Trash.
                                What's Turner worth, if this is what is worth 2 get Brogdon...
                                Will give u Byrch, Flynn, Svi, filler contract players and 1st rd pick for him..Damn..
                                Indiana tanking..like spurs
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X