Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Raps made the KD odds list. Sitting at 3rd best odds.
    Take these with a massive grain of salt. Non-game betting odds like this are made to generate bets, not predict the outcome. Shit tons of delusional Lakers fans are betting on them getting Kyrie, and as bets come in the odds will change to make it a more favorable bet for the bookie. If these were made based on what an expert actually thought would happen it would look a lot different.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Take these with a massive grain of salt. Non-game betting odds like this are made to generate bets, not predict the outcome. Shit tons of delusional Lakers fans are betting on them getting Kyrie, and as bets come in the odds will change to make it a more favorable bet for the bookie. If these were made based on what an expert actually thought would happen it would look a lot different.
      So there are a lot of Raptor fans betting on the Raptors at betonline_ag? This is a gambling company out of Panama not Canada.

Comment

• Drizzy, this is your moment.

Comment

• pascal fred and 2 picks gets u durant

precious trent gets u gobert

now do we want to do this ?

u get to keep OG and barnes

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
            pascal fred and 2 picks gets u durant

I'm pretty sure that, under most circumstances, if you want Gobert, you don't want Durant, and vice versa, even if this were possible (Precious and Trent for Gobert requires something on the order of OG's salary added so that the numbers work out.) In particular, note that Gobert is dependent on playmaking that Durant does not provide.

And I definitely don't want to have to integrate two new major players with the current longest-serving Raptors gone, especially since neither Gobert or Durant look like strong locker-room leaders.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
              pascal fred and 2 picks gets u durant

u get to keep OG and barnes
              Trent + Birch+ Boucher 0r Trent + Precious + Birch + Svi+ 1st gets you Gobert -$34 or $28 Million from the Raptors, Gobert is 38.

Raptors for Durant -Siakam + Trent Jr + 1st for Durant

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

I'm pretty sure that, under most circumstances, if you want Gobert, you don't want Durant, and vice versa, even if this were possible (Precious and Trent for Gobert requires something on the order of OG's salary added so that the numbers work out.) In particular, note that Gobert is dependent on playmaking that Durant does not provide.

And I definitely don't want to have to integrate two new major players with the current longest-serving Raptors gone, especially since neither Gobert or Durant look like strong locker-room leaders.
                it would be a 3 team deal imo so at the end of it we would be sending out trent fred pascal precious and 2 picks. we are a defence first team. so we have to continue that. like i said yesterday koloko gobert is twin towers. scottie OG durant on the perimeter. how is anyone going to score on us. we can go big small. especially with otto porter and bouche still on the roster. don’t forget banton and yuta who we all expect to take a step this year. how are we going to be stopped with that roster. we need a bucket durant. barnes and of bully ball and if u stop that koloko mid range gobert dunking everything at the rim we would be by far the best rebounding team in the league …..plus we still have thad.

durant is on contract for 4 more years and hornet is what 3 more years !!!!

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Neither Phoenix is giving up Booker as the basis of this trade and the Nets don't want Bam. Miami giving up Bam. Than I must tell you Miami will be good for two years, Butler, Lowry, Durant will be playing wheelchair basketball.

Note the Raptors and the Pelicans could work.

Pelicans trade Inghram+ Hayes + Herb Jones for Durant.

Raptors trade Siakam + Trent Jr + Birch for Durant +Curry offer them a 1st round pick or Walk.

2. Choice would be Trent Jr,, + OG+ Birch+ 1st.

`1.FVV, Curry Barnes, OG, Durant ,
                  OPJ, Boucher, Young, Koloko, Precious

2. FVV, Durant, Barnes, Siakam, Precious
                  OPJ, Boucher, Thad, and $4 Million to fill in. Not over the Luxury Tax for 2022/23

Comment

• toronto
                    durant
                    gobert

nets
                    mike conley
                    pascal
                    precious
                    2 first round picks toronto top 5 protected

jazz
                    drummond
                    fred
                    trent
                    nic claxton
                    2025 2 round pick unprotected

works in the machine
                    Last edited by grindhouse; Fri Jul 1, 2022, 03:35 PM.

Comment

So there are a lot of Raptor fans betting on the Raptors at betonline_ag? This is a gambling company out of Panama not Canada.
                      I have but I’m just one
                      I don’t normally exude the enthusiasm of NeedTT but I have to admit, this feels a bit like 2018 when we suddenly started creeping up the oddsshark list. Phx and Miami are the two teams widely reported to be on his list. Why is little ol’ Toronto next on that list?

edit: on oddsshark, we started at +2000 and now +1600
                      Last edited by Jclaw; Fri Jul 1, 2022, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post

Neither Phoenix is giving up Booker as the basis of this trade and the Nets don't want Bam. Miami giving up Bam. Than I must tell you Miami will be good for two years, Butler, Lowry, Durant will be playing wheelchair basketball.

Note the Raptors and the Pelicans could work.

Pelicans trade Inghram+ Hayes + Herb Jones for Durant.

Raptors trade Siakam + Trent Jr + Birch for Durant +Curry offer them a 1st round pick or Walk.

2. Choice would be Trent Jr,, + OG+ Birch+ 1st.

`1.FVV, Curry Barnes, OG, Durant ,
                        OPJ, Boucher, Young, Koloko, Precious

2. FVV, Durant, Barnes, Siakam, Precious
                        OPJ, Boucher, Thad, and $4 Million to fill in. Not over the Luxury Tax for 2022/23
                        also isn't there the issue of book and simmons used to sleep with the same person. that kind of thing sometimes can disrupt chemistry

Comment

• If Trent gets moved to the bench that's a lot of fire power all of a sudden with Porter, Boucher, and Thad. God I hope Malachi has a breakout year.

Comment

The Raptors are being mentioned in reports so they get added. If it was realistic we'd be above Phoenix and Miami.

Also tons of Raptors fans outside of Canada, myself included. I got several go Raptors shouts walking around Florida yesterday with my Raptors shirt on. I bet on Raptors games on that site all season long.

Comment

• Rudy Gobert to Minnesota

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Rudy Gobert to Minnesota

Comment

Working...
                                X