Clear All

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

just seen our off season is over we not going after durant

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Rudy Gobert to Minnesota
      What a junk return they got for Gobert.

Comment

• So Minnesota's starting five is Russell, Edwards, Towns, Gobert, and....

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

What a junk return they got for Gobert.

for the record my trade package was better

Comment

• Comment

• I like this for Utah. Am I the only one?

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                I like this for Utah. Am I the only one?
                Nope. Walker Kessler is a rookie, so he is fine. I like Vanderbilt, and they got 4 first rounders. Pretty good trade for them. If you count Kessler, its basically 5 picks.

Comment

• i definitely don’t want durant now

Comment

Nope. Walker Kessler is a rookie, so he is fine. I like Vanderbilt, and they got 4 first rounders. Pretty good trade for them. If you count Kessler, its basically 5 picks.
                    Would also guess that Ainge will be looking to flip Beverley for additional draft assets as well - with a young team, might not want a headcase in the locker room.

Comment

• Utah full on tanking with that return? Mitchell gonna move next?
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Minny traded 5 unprotected first for GOBERT? bahahaha!
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Most likely scenario at this point I'd think for the Raps to get in on anything big is if Brooklyn wants to deal KD to Phoenix, but they can't make the math work with the hard cap so have to re-route Ayton to a third team. Could see Raps trying to get in on that with a Trent, filler, picks package. Still a long shot, we're probably done, barring Koloko and Champagnie.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I think its a combination. If Raptors aren't on KD's list but he is okay playing here and we have a better offer than anyone else, I could see Nets trading him here over somewhere he wants to be.

I agree KD will probably have to give the green light on the trade though, whether its Miami, Phoenix or anywhere else.
                            He doesn't have to or have the right to (nor does it matter if he does) give the green light on any trade.
                            But no team, for example, the Raptors) is going to trade for Durant without knowing he's OK with it and going to turn around disgruntled and ask for a trade again. But as far as the Suns or Miami or whatever, it's not like he has the right to approve team he's traded to and the Nets can only talk to them. How he doesn't have a no-trade is beyond me.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                              I like this for Utah. Am I the only one?
                              its an ainge trade

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

He doesn't have to or have the right to (nor does it matter if he does) give the green light on any trade.
                                But no team, for example, the Raptors) is going to trade for Durant without knowing he's OK with it and going to turn around disgruntled and ask for a trade again. But as far as the Suns or Miami or whatever, it's not like he has the right to approve team he's traded to and the Nets can only talk to them. How he doesn't have a no-trade is beyond me.
                                not a lot of players get no trades

Comment

Working...
                                X