Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Utah full on tanking with that return? Mitchell gonna move next?
    Yep total tank move. Bunch of journeyman for Gobert. It's all for the picks

Comment

• And I don’t expect the Timberwolves to be good in ‘25 or ‘27 or ‘29.

I would love to get Beverly on this team.

Comment

• Crazy, Minnesota is Cleveland west. I wonder if the celts are thinking brown + smart for durant given the brogdan trade?

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

I'm pretty sure that, under most circumstances, if you want Gobert, you don't want Durant, and vice versa, even if this were possible (Precious and Trent for Gobert requires something on the order of OG's salary added so that the numbers work out.) In particular, note that Gobert is dependent on playmaking that Durant does not provide.

And I definitely don't want to have to integrate two new major players with the current longest-serving Raptors gone, especially since neither Gobert or Durant look like strong locker-room leaders.
          Minnesota trades for Gobert for Beasley+ Vanderbilt + Beverley+ Kessler+ Balsomo + 4 first round picks

Comment

• I am still considering mitchell

just give them gtj and tons of picks. if they wanna tank let em tank GTJ Khem Birch and Svi and I think Thad all add up to the correct amount now.

Comment

• basically no protections on any of those picks is wild
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                I like this for Utah. Am I the only one?
                I will after they trade Mitchell and this makes sense.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  basically no protections on any of those picks is wild
                  yeah i think spurs and jazzers made out like bandits in their trades.

they're betting that the wolves and hawks won't have runs of sustained success. which seem to me like extremely smart bets given how unstable those franchises have been historically

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Take these with a massive grain of salt. Non-game betting odds like this are made to generate bets, not predict the outcome. Shit tons of delusional Lakers fans are betting on them getting Kyrie, and as bets come in the odds will change to make it a more favorable bet for the bookie. If these were made based on what an expert actually thought would happen it would look a lot different.
                    If not Davis, who do the Lakers possibly have to send back from Kyrie? Nobody and they aren't sending Davis imo

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I am still considering mitchell

just give them gtj and tons of picks. if they wanna tank let em tank GTJ Khem Birch and Svi and I think Thad all add up to the correct amount now.
                      Damn..Darth Vader Vibes.
                      WTF..is Minny doing and Utah..they got 4 first rd picks...lol..just stupid..
                      Good luck with that.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        basically no protections on any of those picks is wild
                        Yup, only way they could keep all their core guys and make that trade I suppose.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          Drizzy, this is your moment.
                          It would be his first for the Raptors if it was ....

Comment

• Utah are pathetic

Comment

• 4 unprotected FRP's and more to come when they trade Mitchell. Not to mention their own when they tank hard the next few years.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                                So Minnesota's starting five is Russell, Edwards, Towns, Gobert, and....

Comment

Working...
                                X