No announcement yet.

Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure on a vet minimum.. as we'd need to waive Svi to bring him in most likely.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Zion has to play a full season so that New Orleans can boost his trade value up.

I still think Beal's is the worst. LaVine and Towns could be up there too.
      Are any of those guys 100+ pounds overweight with chronic leg injuries having missed most of their NBA careers?

I agree that those Beal and Lavine deals are crazy but at least those guys play.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

so A.I. did say mentor for precious and scottie but also having ANOTHER guy who actually played with mr. porter house steak will be interesting. OPJ has consistently had to deflect to others in his career yet had a long successful productive career thus far so he will help in the locker room as will thad. Pascal and Fred are obviously the leaders but there are often times multiple voices for different reasons.
        OK I'm not a huge fan of Thad or much that he brings for that money too

Comment

Sure on a vet minimum.. as we'd need to waive Svi to bring him in most likely.
          Depending on how Boucher's deal is structured could also offer the BAE and barely duck the tax. I'm surprised we are even calling though. Might be an agent drumming up false competition.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Sure on a vet minimum.. as we'd need to waive Svi to bring him in most likely.
            I see thatthe Celtics are in on Bryant too.

Comment

• With all the Miami and Phoenix talk. Woj says Raptors are a lurking possibility for KD.

Comment

• holy________ !

Comment

• Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

I like how he says don't aggregate this and then pumps it

Comment

• Jazz traded Gobert for peanuts & wanted OG+GtJ from the Raps ha! Keep dreaming Nets management your going to get the world for KD, you have no leverage & will fall down to earth soon.

Comment

• Comment

• We could definitely offer a great Durant package but the question is whether Bobby and Masai will want to
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I think the Raps are better this year but not even keeping pace with the Celtics. Bucks will still be formidable as long as Giannis is the best player in the East. Other than that, I think we're in the mix but just not good enough, one more upper level player or a good trade away.

Many thought the Nets and Bucks would rule the East for years but I think Celtics now; young, talented, great management, deep and now battle tested.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              We could definitely offer a great Durant package but the question is whether Bobby and Masai will want to
                              There's be nothing left with the rumoured ask

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

It's almost like guys are getting on the hype train and trying to show how they were there first.
                                As a wise man recently said

Comment

Working...
                                X