Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

I meant the players they got back from Minni were peanuts in comparison to the players they allegedly wanted from the Raptors.

This is why I say OG+GTJ+Flynn+Birch +3 first round unprotected picks for Durant.

Take it or go look elsewhere for your deal. Raptors are pretty comfortable where they are today.
    Basically gutting the team.
    How will the already bad bench look like?

I say no. Sorry.
    Not gonna work.

Don't get me wrong. I like KD.
    But he does not have the recruiting ability of Lebron, and I don't think his name does not command attention from the other players.

Comment

• Boston just got even better

Comment

• We probably could flip Khem or Flynn and draft compensation for a veteran guard. It’s are only area of need at this point.

considering there’s a lot of sellers on the market now.

Comment

• Would you guys do a similar deal which Utah did for Gobert, but for Mitchell? Basically keep the core but give up a bunch of FRP's?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Would you guys do a similar deal which Utah did for Gobert, but for Mitchell? Basically keep the core but give up a bunch of FRP's?
            gtj and fred and 1 first ... mitchell comes in and he is young enough that he grows with us

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

gtj and fred and 1 first ... mitchell comes in and he is young enough that he grows with us
              That's not what I asked lol.

Comment

• We would be pretty damn stacked. Maybe throw Trent's expiring to save on one FRP.

Comment

• Mitchell is the guy that I would target. Something like OG + picks. And no, you're not getting Mitchell for Trent lol.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• He's done.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The more I look at it, the more I think the roster is set. We got bigger and deeper, brought our main free agents back, and every young player can only get better. I'd like to see something like this:

Achiuwa/Birch/Koloko
                      Siakam/Boucher/Young
                      Anunoby/Porter/Champagnie
                      VanVleet/Trent/Mykhailiuk
                      Barnes/Banton/Flynn

Am I missing someone?

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        He's done.

He ain't done.

Someone in this league will eventually bite & give him a contract after rehabbing his image.

It's curious to me why the NBA hasn't suspended Bridges for this for harming others while self harm drugs in one's system warranted a suspension.

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
                          The more I look at it, the more I think the roster is set. We got bigger and deeper, brought our main free agents back, and every young player can only get better. I'd like to see something like this:

Achiuwa/Birch/Koloko
                          Siakam/Boucher/Young
                          Barnes/Banton/Flynn

Am I missing someone?
                          It seems set unless something happens with the Nets. The front office has to be looking at that as an opportunity. I’m sceptical for any number of reasons but it would be a game changer that would justify changing the roster.

Comment

• Jalen Smith.....is returning to the Pacers on a 2 year deal.

Too bad.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Jalen Smith.....is returning to the Pacers on a 2 year deal.

Too bad.
                              and took less than the max they could give too

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
                                The more I look at it, the more I think the roster is set. We got bigger and deeper, brought our main free agents back, and every young player can only get better. I'd like to see something like this:

Achiuwa/Birch/Koloko
                                Siakam/Boucher/Young
                                Barnes/Banton/Flynn

Am I missing someone?
                                While Fred may not be a pass first PG and has some holes in his game while running an offense, he does not slot in a shooting guard. Barnes will help facilitate in the half court for sure, but I can't see him playing the whole game as the primary ball handler taking 90 feet every possession.

The raps will have 3 starters that the offense will work through, Pascal, Fred, and Scottie.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X