No announcement yet.

Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly think we are good where we are. Let Precious, Scottie, Koloko, and Dalano etc. develop another year and then make an adjustment from there. This roster requires patience.

We gave the Kyle and DeMar centred teams 5+ years to build and grow before taking the swing needed to get over the hump. This roster needs it’s time as well. Another disgruntled star will pop up.

Comment

• I’m just excited to watch this team.

question: could this team beat the 2017-2018 or the 2016-2017 Raptors teams?

Comment

• I'm seeing a lot of social media saying that Rico Hines is moving from the Kings to Toronto as an assistant coach. Any official/ real journalist word/links?

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          Rico is a great addition! Who’s going to be coaching the Raptors905?
          I mean, Rico Hines has practically been part of Raptors coaching staff for years. He is partly responsible for the off-season development of: Pascal, Fred, Norm, Delon, and sometimes OG + many other lesser Raptors.

Even Casey said that he had very little to do with Pascal's development... he gave Rico and Pascal all the credit.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Well, Fred is eligible for an extension starting today, so that would be a reason why it wasn't formally announced a couple days ago.

Additionally, they have all summer to get around to signing. I doubt anyone is in any rush. There will be a natural point of in-person interaction at some point to get ink on paper.
            Still waiting lol

Comment

• hopefully Pacers can do us a favor and eliminate Phoenix as one of the destinations of KD. Ayton going to Indiana would give us significant leverage.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

hopefully Pacers can do us a favor and eliminate Phoenix as one of the destinations of KD. Ayton going to Indiana would give us significant leverage.
                i think it also is a good trade for the suns

Comment

Still waiting lol
                  would you be against fred and og for kd?

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                    I'm seeing a lot of social media saying that Rico Hines is moving from the Kings to Toronto as an assistant coach. Any official/ real journalist word/links?
                    HTML Code:
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/CftyMz_LHmA/?hl=en

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

would you be against fred and og for kd?
                      I’m out with Scottie in any kind of deal

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I mean, Rico Hines has practically been part of Raptors coaching staff for years. He is partly responsible for the off-season development of: Pascal, Fred, Norm, Delon, and sometimes OG + many other lesser Raptors.

Even Casey said that he had very little to do with Pascal's development... he gave Rico and Pascal all the credit.
                        Rico Hines is also very close with KD.

Comment

• Fwiw….KD works out WITH Rico Hines in so many offseasons including last year

Comment

hopefully Pacers can do us a favor and eliminate Phoenix as one of the destinations of KD. Ayton going to Indiana would give us significant leverage.
                            Indiana just needs to sign Ayton to max offer sheet & give Turner to the Raptors for cheap

You know eventually Turner will get to the Raptors. Once Raptors have a player they like, they follow them for years.

Comment

Fwiw….KD works out WITH Rico Hines in so many offseasons including last year

It’s worth!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Indiana just needs to sign Ayton to max offer sheet & give Turner to the Raptors for cheap

You know eventually Turner will get to the Raptors. Once Raptors have a player they like, they follow them for years.
                                Would be nice but the S&T seems more likely. Hard to believe PHX wouldn't want an experienced and good defensive big in Aytons spot. I mean, they need to replace him right. Can't rely on Biz and Mcgee.

Comment

Working...
                                X