Ugh
      Someone's gotta tell him about Uber.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

First Harrell
        Second Bridges

now this guy

Ugh
        Anybody that played in Charlotte is getting a criminal record lol something must be in the water.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

Would be nice but the S&T seems more likely. Hard to believe PHX wouldn't want an experienced and good defensive big in Aytons spot. I mean, they need to replace him right. Can't rely on Biz and Mcgee.
          Yeah, a straight up S&T Ayton for Turner looks like a win-win for both teams.

Comment

Fwiw….KD works out WITH Rico Hines in so many offseasons including last year

as has siakam too

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Yeah, a straight up S&T Ayton for Turner looks like a win-win for both teams.
              Turner may be better, no?

Comment

First Harrell
                Second Bridges

now this guy

Ugh
                Whsts wrong with these idiot Athletes especially in NBA & Somewhat NFL. LIKE the world owes them something

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Someone's gotta tell him about Uber.
                  Where was the chauffeur?

Comment

• Nice move signing Hines.

Can never be sure but this move tells me Scottie isn't going anywhere and that Raps are sparing no expense with his development. He's going to get the training Pascal received during the off season....all year long.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this but does Toronto now become a spot for NBA star's to spend their summer working on their game? Boss level moves from the front office.

Comment

• Da Cool Rula wrote: View Post

Whsts wrong with these idiot Athletes especially in NBA & Somewhat NFL. LIKE the world owes them something
                      Go figure giving teenagers with shit for an education, millions of dollars would lead to these types of bad decisions.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

i think it also is a good trade for the suns
                        Great trade for Suns. I think he's better then Ayton

Comment

• Da Cool Rula wrote: View Post

Great trade for Suns. I think he's better then Ayton
                          he is but he is about ot get a raise. He is a better fit than the other two. I like him alot and was advocating for us going for him for a minute and a half now. I hope for him he moves on from Indiana. It's about time. I don't think we need him any more with the emergence of precious and drafting koloko (I am high on koloko).

I also like it because I hope it removes assets. from what is potentially available. They won't trade Turner especially if he is going to be a free agent they would want the control. I think Ayton's upside is tantilizing and in fact more interesting to the nets.

Comment

Still waiting lol
                            Uh, yeah, see my second paragraph in that post?
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I can definitely see why PHX would do a SnT with Indy. Absolutely. Heck, they can probably roll it into a Durant deal.

But why would Indy do that? They should be trying to trade Turner for value, not just get him out of the way to pay a different guy more money. Why not just make the offer sheet, then see if you can flip Turner for, say, Gary Trent? Or even filler and a pick.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Uh, yeah, see my second paragraph in that post?
                                Or there is another reason

Comment

Working...
                                X