Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    if we can get turner for birch and scraps you do it otherwise eye on the prize

Comment

• You need at least one pick to get Turner.. and that pick may come in handy if we're in the running for KD. I think we should rather wait out the KD situation then jump in on Turner and give up assets that we'd need later on.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        You need at least one pick to get Turner.. and that pick may come in handy if we're in the running for KD. I think we should rather wait out the KD situation then jump in on Turner and give up assets that we'd need later on.
        then I am fine without Turner.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

The Brogdon and Turner exits feel to me like Indy getting rid of guys for non-basketball reasons. Brogdon had issues with multiple coaches and Turner wanted to be a featured offensive option.

They fired Bjorgren after that shit show season but they also have now moved all they key guys from that core group. Probably means something.
          Interesting read. Could be something else, like when the Hawks started getting rid of vets to clear the books for a sale of the team.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Interesting read. Could be something else, like when the Hawks started getting rid of vets to clear the books for a sale of the team.
            can we send nate to other teams to fuck with their chemistry?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

can we send nate to other teams to fuck with their chemistry?
              I think Nate got a raw deal in Indiana, they were way freaking better with him as coach than they were this season.

.472 win pct with Nate, .305 this season under Carlisle.

Maybe the players were the problem and not Nate.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I think Nate got a raw deal in Indiana, they were way freaking better with him as coach than they were this season.

.472 win pct with Nate, .305 this season under Carlisle.

Maybe the players were the problem and not Nate.
                I don't disagree

Comment

• Comment

• Donovan Mitchell available...good..
                    I still take KD..if the price is right..
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Give them a similar package as Gobert, tons of picks and some mediocre guys.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                        Donovan Mitchell available...good..
                        I still take KD..if the price is right..
                        yup depends on what they want... depending on the price i'd take mitchell but it has to be the correct pricing

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                          Give them a similar package as Gobert, tons of picks and some mediocre guys.
                          Gary, Khem, and Svi plus picks works salary wise.

Comment

I don't disagree
                            I can't not agree too

Comment

yup depends on what they want... depending on the price i'd take mitchell but it has to be the correct pricing
                              A young guy like that on the market and lots of poorly run teams tripping over themselves to become relevant... You know the price will be very high.

The Nets are rumoured to be in the mix. After the Simmons/Mitchell ROY beef, it would be interesting if the Nets sent some big package involving Ben Simmons to land just one asset: Donovan Mitchell. The table has turned so violently that it almost tipped over.

“It wasn’t a fucking race, you saw the votes, right? … Did you see the votes? So what’s the question?" - Ben Simmons, 2017/18 ROY

I think it would be difficult for the Nets to get something done for Mitchell right now unless they work the Jazz into a larger multi-team trade. They could keep Simmons then and he'd have to follow ROY runner up, Donovan Mitchell. That no doubt jives with Nets culture.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

A young guy like that on the market and lots of poorly run teams tripping over themselves to become relevant... You know the price will be very high.

The Nets are rumoured to be in the mix. After the Simmons/Mitchell ROY beef, it would be interesting if the Nets sent some big package involving Ben Simmons to land just one asset: Donovan Mitchell. The table has turned so violently that it almost tipped over.

“It wasn’t a fucking race, you saw the votes, right? … Did you see the votes? So what’s the question?" - Ben Simmons, 2017/18 ROY

I think it would be difficult for the Nets to get something done for Mitchell right now unless they work the Jazz into a larger multi-team trade. They could keep Simmons then and he'd have to follow ROY runner up, Donovan Mitchell. That no doubt jives with Nets culture.
                                Nets would not be able to roster both Simmons and Mitchell because they're both on rookie max deals, it would need to be one or the other. So if Mitchell is incoming Simmons needs to be outgoing.

Comment

Working...
                                X