X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Dragic is 122 on offence.
    just saying..
    im not talking about offensive rating i'm saying in terms of advanced metrics across all ratings he is 80th percentile.... saying 122 means nothing without looking at on off ratings and other things and even then it means nothing.

The same metrics I am looking at ranks dragic as a 34th percentile defensive player and a 31st percentile offensive player. ..... but go on

Comment

• U can't script this s^$%..
      Dragic calling out KD.
      Lol..F&%% Golem..I can't stand this fake a@@ bum. Go away.

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I thought beverly was done but was really impressed with his performance in the playoffs. Definitely a playoff asset. Flynn aint getting it done though even though i like his game

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
          I thought beverly was done but was really impressed with his performance in the playoffs. Definitely a playoff asset. Flynn aint getting it done though even though i like his game
          if they buy out bev... i'd take him

Comment

• I'm surprised the Raptors haven't offered Dowtin a contract yet Someone else is going to scoop him up soon if they don't.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              I'm surprised the Raptors haven't offered Dowtin a contract yet Someone else is going to scoop him up soon if they don't.
              The KD effect. Fred's deal isn't official. Banton isn't official. Koloko isn't official. I'm sure we have a soft offer in on him that we're gonna give him something once the dust settles.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                I'm sure we have a soft offer in on him that we're gonna give him something once the dust settles.
                But it has to be official otherwise it doesn't stop teams from just sending his agent the papers to quickly sign just like what the Raptors did to acquire Terrence Davis.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

But it has to be official otherwise it doesn't stop teams from just sending his agent the papers to quickly sign just like what the Raptors did to acquire Terrence Davis.
                  Sure if he wants to leave no stopping him. Dude has been bouncing around for a while now though and if he likes the Raptors he would wait.

Either ways it's end of bench and unlikely to get minutes so I'm not losing sleep over it.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Even if the Raptors matched the hypothetical 4 picks + 3 swaps that Phoenix would throw in (and I agree, I don't think they would).. I might still prefer the Phoenix package. Arguably OG+Gary is a better package. That's a bit of splitting hairs since Bridges is a world class defender, and Cam vs Gary is closer than what a lot people think. But that pick package Phoenix offers would be better than Toronto's.

KD and CP are going to fall off a cliff sooner than later. Those picks in 2026+ may be super sweet. The Raptors are collectively still pretty young and so they may have a stronger team in 2026 and beyond. Plus the Suns were hot garbage before Paul got there. And the Raptors have been consistently good since Masai got here. I wouldn't want the Raptors picks since I'd be betting against Masai.
                    Yeah I agree with you on BKNs perspective RE: the picks. With PHX, they would have this season, maybe next to win it. Hard to believe they could do it after that given Paul's and Durants ages. If either one goes down and can't play in the playoffs, then they have no chance. Very risky move for PHX imo. And you can see how it would play out if they fail to bring home a chip in those first couple of seasons. Firesale. Recoup what they can for Durant, trade booker and ayton to rebuild their draft capital and start over. You'd have to be under a lot of pressure to go down that road.

Comment

• LeBron teaming up with DeMar in the Drew League.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        LeBron teaming up with DeMar in the Drew League.
                        ohh the king is gracing us with his presence. What's next?! Lebron will finally enter the slam dunk competition?! ha!

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

The KD effect. Fred's deal isn't official. Banton isn't official. Koloko isn't official. I'm sure we have a soft offer in on him that we're gonna give him something once the dust settles.
                          Banton is official he was given a two year deal last year its just partially guaranteed but he is basically on the roster.

Koloko's deal isn't officially but he will likely get minimum for 3 years

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I don't think the level of competition here was very high... but hey its still impressive.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                Noooo grandma look away..... I know its impressive but just nooooo....

Comment

Working...
                                X