No announcement yet.

Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always bet the over when it comes to the Raptors. 44.5 is disrespectful.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Always bet the over when it comes to the Raptors. 44.5 is disrespectful.
      You got that right. We are supposed to do worse than last season? And drop a spot in the standings? I guess the NBA world will be surprised when they crack 50 wins. No BKN on that list either. I guess they're not sure what to expect from them yet..

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

You got that right. We are supposed to do worse than last season? And drop a spot in the standings? I guess the NBA world will be surprised when they crack 50 wins. No BKN on that list either. I guess they're not sure what to expect from them yet..
        They made a second tweet: Lakers, Jazz, Nets and Knicks were not there.. likely because they don't know what will happen with KD/Kyrie and Mitchell.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

Remember as soon as Kawhi left, the team stayed almost intact and was supposed to be in shambles. U.S media never seized to amaze me:

Comment

• We are sending this clip to the Nets as a fair trade to KD 1 for 1.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              We are sending this clip to the Nets as a fair trade to KD 1 for 1.

They have to attach Curry to the package now

Comment

We are sending this clip to the Nets as a fair trade to KD 1 for 1.

lol I like how he spent so much time with one of his dribbling combos to not do ANYTHING to the defender.

Comment

• Good for his confidence. He needs to be FVV's back up this year and capable of running the offense.

Comment

• Shots fired:

Debate: Are the Raptors responsible for holding him back?!

Comment

• I still believe in Flynn but it's time for him to start showing that he's a rotational NBA player. He shows flashes here and there but he gotta put it together. I feel like this coming season is huge for him.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Always bet the over when it comes to the Raptors. 44.5 is disrespectful.
                        Always. But that’s also a 6 game jump from last years over total I believe. I wonder how many teams that are just running it back (sorry Otto) got that much of a bump.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Always. But that’s also a 6 game jump from last years over total I believe. I wonder how many teams that are just running it back (sorry Otto) got that much of a bump.
                          Well, how many teams beat the over by 10 wins?
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Weren't the Raptors not supposed to be in the Playoffs in last season's predictions?

I think Raptors have hit the over for many seasons now. It is what it is.

Comment

Shots fired:

Debate: Are the Raptors responsible for holding him back?!

If these kombucha brewers and barista who are guarding Malachi in this game played in the NBA Isaiah might have a point.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I think he put up 50pts last year in the same league… so what can he do in the NBA.

I do like his game when he actually gets playing time. I hope he gets some run to see if he sinks or floats.

Comment

Working...
                                X