Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Dude was a last minute no show. Classic Kyrie. Not really sure if he's doing this for attention or if he's straight up nuts.

Can’t use the name Uncle Drew anymore. Lol.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

He's a player I would not want on my team.
      Next thing you know he's telling you gravity doesn't affect the ball.
      He will give the Kawhi shot as reference.

Comment

• Is it that nutty part of him that makes Kyrie the creative player that he is on the court though? He's one of my favorite players to watch when he's just focused on basketball. The way he toys with defenders when he's taking it to the hoop is the ultimate basket ball skill imo.

Comment

• Comment

• Wooooooo Dowtin gets a two way

Great job by Masai

Comment

• So, barring trade, do we basically just have our 2nd 2-way spot to offer at this point. Still wouldn't mind using that to give Jalen Harris a shot at hard-nosed redemption.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                So, barring trade, do we basically just have our 2nd 2-way spot to offer at this point. Still wouldn't mind using that to give Jalen Harris a shot at hard-nosed redemption.
                Harper Jr already has the other 2-way.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Yep, no more 2-way deals.

Gonna be an intense camp battle for the last roster spot.

Would help if we cut Svi but not sure it's worth it considering how little the 15th guy would play.

Comment

& Dowtin is at this point a better player than Harris. Hopefully Harris is invited to training camp.

Comment

• Hardly a real training camp battle. The 3 spots will go to Koloko Champagnie and Banton

Only real battle is if Brooks/Wilson show enough to get Svi cut

Comment

• Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          Late spring of 2023 headline: "Eric Khoury has signed with (insert random NBA team name here) as an assistant head coach"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

& Dowtin is at this point a better player than Harris. Hopefully Harris is invited to training camp.
                            Harris has to be reinstated by the NBA first. He may not in time for that. But if he does, I could see us doing that.

Comment

Harris has to be reinstated by the NBA first. He may not in time for that. But if he does, I could see us doing that.
                              It took Tyreke Evans about 6 weeks to be reinstated back after a 2 year suspension.

My guess is Harris will be reinstated middle of August & probably will be invited for training camp. Worse case for him he doesn't make the team but can always get a contract with the 905 or maybe sign a 2 way with Dallas (as it was his hometown & he had his best NBA game there).

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Late spring of 2023 headline: "Eric Khoury has signed with (insert random NBA team name here) as an assistant head coach"
                                The Nick Nurse coaching pipeline is strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X