• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I was skeptical that we are in a parity era,
    then I saw this-

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/cash/

Holycrap we are ranked 10th?
    Let this be a lesson to you and all....

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I don't think there's been a report of an offer we made and Nets turned down.

The rumors I've read are all what the Nets want, not what we have offered. They want Barnes and we said no.
      Don't think any offer from the Raptors have been reported, but moreso what the Raptors don't want to give up, which is Scottie and the max amount of draft capital.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Any of 6 to 8 teams could have won it all last season and nobody would have been surprised; so you have to give the Warriors props both for earning it and being lucky. I wouldn't call them stacked anymore by any definition... there's only one top 10 player on that roster.

We are in the parity era.... it all comes down to health and gelling at the right time. The only complaint you might have are the KD stacked GSW teams (who got beat once by the good guys). Even then, the ability to stack that KD Warriors team was because of a series of 3 lucky events: (1) Curry got hurt early in his career, which made him sign a long-term contract that seriously undervalued his worth and hit to the cap & (2) a once-in-a-decade cap spike that happened exactly when KD became available. (3) KD actually making the unthinkable weakest free-agent move in the history of sports.
        It's true there's lots luck involved, bit teams with higher payroll have a better percentage chance than with a lower payroll. I'd love to see a direct comparison of championships vs the salary cap, would be a bit of work to put together.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              As long as Giannis is in Milwaukee, all his brothers are going to have a job.

Comment

What would it take to land him actually? obviously he's not worth Siakam or Barnes. Would a Trent+++ get it done?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

As long as Giannis is in Milwaukee, all his brothers are going to have a job.
                  Lecque's highlight reel of dunks is pretty insane. Kid can take off from anywhere.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

What would it take to land him actually? obviously he's not worth Siakam or Barnes. Would a Trent+++ get it done?
                    Nah, Utah is just interested in picks and from the crappiest team willing to give them those picks.

Comment

Lecque's highlight reel of dunks is pretty insane. Kid can take off from anywhere.
                      Why was his summer league kinda crappy?!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Why was his summer league kinda crappy?!
                        Was it? I didn't see any stats or watch him in SL. Raps must see something there.

Comment

Was it? I didn't see any stats or watch him in SL. Raps must see something there.
                          He still can't shoot nor does he rarely pass. Maybe being highly athletic they think they can teach him to shoot.

Comment

fred should have signed i think his and flynn days here are over. KD trade and our “all star” name was never mentioned once. MU needs to get back to reality fred is just a guy.

Comment

• Jalen Lecque another new york/NJ guard i like.

Comment

• between jalen jeff and banton they need to get flynn and fred up the fuck out of here. use fred to get us another piece

Comment

Working...
                                X