• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      But, but....he's not clutch! lol.

https://www.raptorshq.com/2013/1/25/...e-game-options

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Or you could have just watched him while he was here. He always missed clutch shots. Strong bounce out off back rim.

or the time a guy left him open and he buried a buzzer beater and said he should have stayed on dd he will make that shot but then they showed he’d actually missed the last 11 buzzer beaters. Its memorable because the celebration was like we won the chip. Why? Because he always choked

hes improved no doubt. But he was anti clutch here. Just fortunate he had the green light to shoot those.

respect to mamba and his jordan impression but... MJ was built different

Comment

• ….should the word be “going”?

anyway, after all he dont belong there…

Comment

• I would say after the All-Star break Precious was no longer frustrating but surprisingly pleasing. It's Flynn that get's the honor of teasing us for 7 or 8 games of playing very good basketball, followed by him getting injured and than its back to bad inconsistent basketball.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              I would say after the All-Star break Precious was no longer frustrating but surprisingly pleasing. It's Flynn that get's the honor of teasing us for 7 or 8 games of playing very good basketball, followed by him getting injured and than its back to bad inconsistent basketball.

Apparently this was made shortly after the All star break.

If this was made during the off season, Precious isn't even the strangest one there. Curry being the most frustrating player for the Warriors after winning the championship would be lol.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Apparently this was made shortly after the All star break.

If this was made during the off season, Precious isn't even the strangest one there. Curry being the most frustrating player for the Warriors after winning the championship would be lol.
                Tatum for the Celtics is a very odd choice too. Easily their best player.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

True, though he struggled from the field and sometimes that's enough to earn a good bit of negative attention regardless of what else you do (see Pascal Siakam 2020-21).
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Yes but many seem to focus and remember him being locked down by Wiggins. Forget that he had a great playoffs until than, but its always where you fail most is where the public opinion is the strongest.

Forget Messi winning championships after championships in Spain and Euro-league as well as constantly being considered one of the best players in the world almost every year since 2007. In the eyes of your average Argentinian, Messi ain't the greatest cause he never brought the World Cup back home.

Comment

• We had a lot of seriously frustrating players last season. Svi, Dragic, Yuta, Flynn, Banton, early season Boucher. Precious would be pretty far down my list, even early season Precious.

Comment

We had a lot of seriously frustrating players last season. Svi, Dragic, Yuta, Flynn, Banton, early season Boucher. Precious would be pretty far down my list, even early season Precious.
                        Dragic was hardly here.

Banton had a nice start but bad finish. I think it was mainly Nurse who was more frustrated with him and kept him on a very short leash towards the end.

Svi had early frustrations but by mid way point we pretty much realized he isn't a part of the rotation no more.

Yuta was kinda in the same position of Flynn with the whole injuries and being in and out of the lineup but not a whole lot of expectations for a free agent that barley played in the NBA.

Boucher early on yes but later on like Precious redeemed himself.

Flynn is a first round pick that constantly teased us with solid showing and than all of the sudden goes cold and can't make a shot. I just hope he finally puts it all together this upcoming season so he has some value where there will be a decision to make whether to keep him long terms or trade him for another valued player instead of just releasing him by March.

Comment

• So some recent posting pumping up the gains made by Barnes, Precious and pascal. If these three have all improved this off-season, especially their shooting, then this team is gonna be a fcukin force. I have high hopes for Precious, I think with improvement, he could be the clear 3rd best player on the team by the end of the season, behind the other 2 mentioned above. He has 2 way beast potential IMO. And if Boucher can somehow improve his 3pt shooting to even sniff league average, which I admit is a tall order, then we may have a contender on our hands. This could be a very very fun season, here's hoping for good health for these guys.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                            So some recent posting pumping up the gains made by Barnes, Precious and pascal. If these three have all improved this off-season, especially their shooting, then this team is gonna be a fcukin force. I have high hopes for Precious, I think with improvement, he could be the clear 3rd best player on the team by the end of the season, behind the other 2 mentioned above. He has 2 way beast potential IMO. And if Boucher can somehow improve his 3pt shooting to even sniff league average, which I admit is a tall order, then we may have a contender on our hands. This could be a very very fun season, here's hoping for good health for these guys.
                            I think if boucher continues to cut and crash the boards he will be VERY impressive next year

Comment

• So the Raptors just waived Armoni Brooks.

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
                                So the Raptors just waived Armoni Brooks.
                                end of an era

Comment

Working...
                                X