Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

end of an era
    Stanley Sugerman negotiated that beforehand so Bo will get a better shot at a spot.

Comment

• Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        I just hope his famous cousin isn't going to put the Raptors on blast.

Comment

• It's Juancho vs Svi now, there can be only one.

Comment

• Imagine Svi comes into camp like he did in summerleague last year.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              It's Juancho vs Svi now, there can be only Juan.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                Imagine Svi comes into camp like he did in summerleague last year.
                SvI 40 points in game at the G league vs Flynn 73 points at Crawsover Pro-Am league.

The battle has been set.

Edit: I am told Flynn just dropped 52 points in the Drew league lol save some buckets for the NBA son!

Last edited by Hotshot; Sat Jul 30, 2022, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

SvI 40 points in game at the G league vs Flynn 73 points at Crawsover Pro-Am league.

The battle has been set.

Edit: I am told Flynn just dropped 52 points in the Drew league lol save some buckets for the NBA son!

It would be great if Flynn showed up with effective shooting this season. That would not be a problem.

Comment

• I doubt they brought Juancho in without some sort of guarantee he gets a spot. He's a vet afterall.

Comment

• So with Brooks gone, we have an open roster spot for camp now. Wonder if they have anyone in mind? Still wouldn't mind giving Ryan Hawkins another try. I liked his game in summer league.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        So with Brooks gone, we have an open roster spot for camp now. Wonder if they have anyone in mind? Still wouldn't mind giving Ryan Hawkins another try. I liked his game in summer league.
                        Jalen Harris perhaps?

Comment

Jalen Harris perhaps?
                          His time in Europe and in the CEBL have been underwhelming. If he gets reinstated before camp starts then maybe they give him a shot, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Depending on when/if that happens, the Raptors might still wait until next season to bring him back into the fold. I would personally like to see him back in the G-league for a season before committing on him.

Comment

Jalen Harris perhaps?
                            ii don't even think he has been officially reinstated yet.

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

His time in Europe and in the CEBL have been underwhelming. If he gets reinstated before camp starts then maybe they give him a shot, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Depending on when/if that happens, the Raptors might still wait until next season to bring him back into the fold. I would personally like to see him back in the G-league for a season before committing on him.
                                Whoever we invite for the last spot has 0% chance of making the team so G League would be their best outcome, or showing enough that another team signs them. They're basically just a practice body.

Comment

Working...
                                X