Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Banton is probably there because Nurse requested it. Maybe its the reason why Haynes and Kigab also showed up.

The rest are CEBL players and not even stars of their respective teams.

So maybe there will be enough of a small chance for winning 1 or 2 games.
    its good experience for him too

Comment

Banton is probably there because Nurse requested it. Maybe its the reason why Haynes and Kigab also showed up.

The rest are CEBL players and not even stars of their respective teams.

So maybe there will be enough of a small chance for winning 1 or 2 games.
      I saw the US roster posted a few days back on Twitter.. the biggest name was Patrick McCaw

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

I saw the US roster posted a few days back on Twitter.. the biggest name was Patrick McCaw
        3 times champion Patrick McCaw.

Comment

Respect ...

Comment

Make that 3 consecutive times.
            grand slam
            3 peat

Comment

• This is why I hate seeing established players participate in these pick up games like the Pro Am game that Scottie participated in a week ago or the one where he played alongside Jalen Green. You're just risking injury.

LeBron playing in the Drew League and also in the Jamal Crawford pick up game last week was crazy. You gotta respect it I guess but what if he gets injured?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Sounds like Holmgren's injury is a season ending injury. Smh.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  This is why I hate seeing established players participate in these pick up games like the Pro Am game that Scottie participated in a week ago or the one where he played alongside Jalen Green. You're just risking injury.

LeBron playing in the Drew League and also in the Jamal Crawford pick up game last week was crazy. You gotta respect it I guess but what if he gets injured?

Here's the play. Normally, this shouldn't be anything worse than an ankle sprain.

Comment

Sounds like Holmgren's injury is a season ending injury. Smh.
                    Sam Presti high-fiving and chest bumping right now... he gets to tank another year.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Sam Presti high-fiving and chest bumping right now... he gets to tank another year.
                      Maybe SGA is sick of it???

Comment

This is why I hate seeing established players participate in these pick up games like the Pro Am game that Scottie participated in a week ago or the one where he played alongside Jalen Green. You're just risking injury.

Injuries can happen at anytime.. Like PG breaking his foot in an Olympic show case game. That was basically practice too. These guys could get hurt in training as well.

Chet is just expected to be injury prone. He's so frail and is now playing with grown men instead of boys. It sucks but it is what it is.

Comment

Sounds like Holmgren's injury is a season ending injury. Smh.
                          its far from ideal

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post

Maybe SGA is sick of it???
                            I worry abit about his injury history

Comment

• Comment

• Question, maybe because i'm a Raptors fan but FVV was the first athlete that said the phrase or popularized the phrase "bet on yourself" right? you hear pretty much all athletes in every sport now say that phrase. I don't remember Kobe Bryant ever saying that. Why is Vanessa Bryant trying to trademark that phrase now?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X