Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Of course, Draymond also wouldn't talk to Kawhi the same way he would Gabe Vincent lol. Kawhi is one of those "2 motherfuckers per team who can do whatever they want" that Draymond was referring to. Draymond knows this as well as anyone, because he's one of the most elite non scoring role players ever, just like Dennis Rodman. Mike & Scottie: the 2 motherfuckers. Steph & KD: the 2 motherfuckers
    Don't you remember that Draymond talked the same way to KD?! which caused huge friction and the team mulled on forcing Draymond to apologize lol Draymond don't care who he talks to and how, that's Draymond.

If he's got something to say, he will say it and he hardly ever holds back.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Don't you remember that Draymond talked the same way to KD?! which caused huge friction and the team mulled on forcing Draymond to apologize lol Draymond don't care who he talks to and how, that's Draymond.

If he's got something to say, he will say it and he hardly ever holds back.
      Mostly, yeah. Being teammates for months or years on end will cause that friction. I meant more calling guys out at a Rico camp. You ain't gonna talk to players that are accomplished with FMVPs. But KD is also just kind of a bitch. I'm pretty sure Kyle and Kawhi had friction early too, there was some little comments made about it after the championship
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Mostly, yeah. Being teammates for months or years on end will cause that friction. I meant more calling guys out at a Rico camp. You ain't gonna talk to players that are accomplished with FMVPs. But KD is also just kind of a bitch. I'm pretty sure Kyle and Kawhi had friction early too, there was some little comments made about it after the championship
        Send Draymond to the Nets, and than lets watch for some definite infighting. Draymond + Wiggins for Seth Curry + Simmons. The nets than can send Harris to the Spurs to balance the financial increase.

Irving, Durant, Wiggins, Draymond and Claxton, a free season of watching a new streaming Documentary of NBA at War.

i KNOW this is a Raptors forum, but I still want to receive in a 3 team trade between Magic, Pacers and Toronto -Wendall Carter Jr + Cole Anthony from the Magic for OG + Chris Duarte from the Pacers. The Pacers receive Jonathan Issac , Birch, and Mo Bamba + Ross for Myles Turner + Buddy Hield, with 1 FRP from each of Toronto and the Magic( not the Magic pick, but one of the traded FRP).

Magic than can extend Turner. Magic starting lineup- Fulz, Hield, Wagner , Banchero, Turner. Pacers lineup is : Haliburton, Mathurin, Ross, Issac, Bamba
        Raptors: FVV, Trent Jr., Barnes , Siakam, Carter Jr.
        Anthony, Duarte, OPJ, Boucher/Young, Precious
        Flynn, Svi, Hermangomez, Koloko.

Send the remainder to the G League, two way players or waiver claim. 2023/23 Team Salary would be approxiametely $140 Million including guarantees for Wilson, Brooks, and Banton.

Then extend Freddy- 4/115 Million and Trent Jr -4 /115 Million both starting at $26 Million per annum (net increase of $12 Million ) - and Raptors will be under the Luxury Tax for 2023/24 projected at $163 Million.

Comment

• This may have already been posted in one of the threads, but here is ESPN's power rankings for the coming season. Top 3 looks alright but I'm expecting Memphis to come down to earth a bit this season. Also Miami at 7 with such and old team and Dallas at 8 after losing Brunson? Those teams might be better suited for the playoffs, but not so much the regular season. Timberwolves at 12 ahead of the Raptors at 13 is just plain wrong.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...2022-23-season

Comment

Of course, Draymond also wouldn't talk to Kawhi the same way he would Gabe Vincent lol. Kawhi is one of those "2 motherfuckers per team who can do whatever they want" that Draymond was referring to. Draymond knows this as well as anyone, because he's one of the most elite non scoring role players ever, just like Dennis Rodman. Mike & Scottie: the 2 motherfuckers. Steph & KD: the 2 motherfuckers
            Lowry & DeRozan… ride or die mofos.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              This may have already been posted in one of the threads, but here is ESPN's power rankings for the coming season. Top 3 looks alright but I'm expecting Memphis to come down to earth a bit this season. Also Miami at 7 with such and old team and Dallas at 8 after losing Brunson? Those teams might be better suited for the playoffs, but not so much the regular season. Timberwolves at 12 ahead of the Raptors at 13 is just plain wrong.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...2022-23-season
              The Heat and Mavs are too high. The Clippers and Sixers are too low.

If Kawhi Leonard stays healthy and that's a big IF the Clippers are going to win the championship.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

The Heat and Mavs are too high. The Clippers and Sixers are too low.

If Kawhi Leonard stays healthy and that's a big IF the Clippers are going to win the championship.
                  Yeah, i'd put Clippers over the Warriors too.
                  Losing Otto and Junior will hurt them.

Comment

• Man I am liking those Rico Hines runs this season. Rico used to only post like 4 or 5 in previous years but this year its been almost like 10! bless that man for keeping the dogs days of summer before the season start entertaining. This one just dropped an hour ago:

Precious made an appearance. Started slow but finished strong.

We got to see 5 on 5 Raptors practice for a bit which was rare.

Banton looking better.

Koloko finishes looking smoother.
                    Last edited by Hotshot; Fri Aug 26, 2022, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Man I am liking those Rico Hines runs this season. Rico used to only post like 4 or 5 in previous years but this year its been almost like 10! bless that man for keeping the dogs days of summer before the season start entertaining. This one just dropped an hour ago:

Banton looking better.

Precious' hands are hilariously bad at times and Koloko looks like a way better finisher. Thank goodness it's the off season.

Rico Hines: "Old guys help out the young guys"
                      Siakam: Calls for the ball every time and never passes LMAO

Comment

Man I am liking those Rico Hines runs this season. Rico used to only post like 4 or 5 in previous years but this year its been almost like 10! bless that man for keeping the dogs days of summer before the season start entertaining. This one just dropped an hour ago:

Banton looking better.

I hate it everytime Precious stops after missing a shot and asks for a foul call.

Surprised to see Koloko being taller than Capela and Boucher.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Why would the Raptors want a reach around from a dead guy?

Comment

• man watched the raptors season stuff and we need to trade precious, O, and flynn for some real ballers. if precious could rebound like faried i would be down. if O played like iguodala i would be down. flynn is just to fucking small i am sorry. we need a pure shooting guard real bad and it doesn’t have to be kevin durant… find the next rip hamilton

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                              man watched the raptors season stuff and we need to trade precious, O, and flynn for some real ballers. if precious could rebound like faried i would be down. if O played like iguodala i would be down. flynn is just to fucking small i am sorry. we need a pure shooting guard real bad and it doesn’t have to be kevin durant… find the next rip hamilton
                              We already have him.
                              Fred.

If and when he accepts that role.

Comment

• Another video:

Moses Brown (I think that's him - got Clippers gear on) looks like a giant out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X