Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

DJ WIlson is the likely guy to be waived due to his smaller salary on the books but he has been working out constantly at Rico Hines gym getting good chemistry with the rest of the Raptors squad and incrementally getting better as a result. Meanwhile Juancho hasn't really been impressive against very low level of competition playing for Spain. So who knows right?!
    They've got the wiggle room under the tax to waive any of the fringe guys, even the guarantees like (obviously) Svi or Juancho. Juancho just feels unlikely since they JUST gave him that contract.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Is this real life?! no more Yuta?! no more Svi?! Yippee Ki Yay baby!

I'd like to see them add someone like Culver. He was a top prospect in his class right. Not really what happened with him but being drafted by the Timberwolves didn't help.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        So we're at 19.. 20 if you include Harris but he could be 905 bound.

Culver was a name floating around (I believe Scottie mentioned him in twitter or twitch or something). And he's been playing with our guys at UCLA. I just think he sucks and would be a waste of a spot.

There are still some decent vets that are available:

I do think this team could use one more guard. Schroeder wouldn't be a terrible option even if OG body slammed him that one time

Although he might be a headcase.. I know Boston turned their season around when they traded him away.
        I don't like any of the list of guys there.

I don't see at this point wasting any more money on talent at this time. Get the 20 guys in and that's it. Wait until more talent is build up in the G league during the season and swoop in.

Comment

• Comment

• Latest Rico video:

Steph and Trae are there. Along with Porter Jr and Capela.

That's a pretty interesting lineup we had going: Koloko, Boucher, Pascal, Scottie and Gary. Gary hitting a lot of shots.

Koloko and Boucher will need a nickname. That duo are going to get a lot of blocks.

Comment

Latest Rico video:

Koloko and Boucher will need a nickname. That duo are going to get a lot of blocks.

Bloko.

Comment

• Also looks like CoJo, Ivey, and Bagley from the Pistons

Looks like the Raps 'A' team beat the backcourt of Trae / Steph at least twice

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I'm pretty sure they unretired Alomar's number and they also removed his name from the Level of Excellence.
                  I think they did remove the name from the Wall, not sure about "unretiring" his number, I didn't hear that

Comment

So we're at 19.. 20 if you include Harris but he could be 905 bound.

Culver was a name floating around (I believe Scottie mentioned him in twitter or twitch or something). And he's been playing with our guys at UCLA. I just think he sucks and would be a waste of a spot.

There are still some decent vets that are available:

I do think this team could use one more guard. Schroeder wouldn't be a terrible option even if OG body slammed him that one time

Although he might be a headcase.. I know Boston turned their season around when they traded him away.

Most of those guys are just names, hanging on for a paycheque and need to retire ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Most of those guys are just names, hanging on for a paycheque and need to retire ....
                      Yeah looks like a great team from 10 years ago.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Again. Why are the Magic trading WCJ, one of their highest value assets?
                        Because they in desparate need a Shooting Guard- Gary Trent Jr. + Precious for WCJ + Cole Anthony

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I think they did remove the name from the Wall, not sure about "unretiring" his number, I didn't hear that
                          His #12 isn't there anymore. The only number up there hanging is Halladay's #32.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

His #12 isn't there anymore. The only number up there hanging is Halladay's #32.
                            Yeah the #12 is removed. It used to be next to Halladay's #32. Here is a current picture of the banners that are up:

Comment

• Koloko and Boucher will need a nickname. That duo are going to get a lot of blocks.

Hotshot wrote: View Post

Bloko.
                              Bouloko

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post

Because they in desparate need a Shooting Guard- Gary Trent Jr. + Precious for WCJ + Cole Anthony
                                So they are in desperate need of a shooting guard, and will make a trade such that they are in desperate need of a real C instead, rather than waiting for next summer and signing said shooting guard with cap space?
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X