Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Latest Rico video:

Steph and Trae are there. Along with Porter Jr and Capela.

That's a pretty interesting lineup we had going: Koloko, Boucher, Pascal, Scottie and Gary. Gary hitting a lot of shots.

Koloko and Boucher will need a nickname. That duo are going to get a lot of blocks.

Sweatpant Gary is no joke.

They always have Barnes and Siakam playing together on the same team. Hopefully they build a great chemistry together.

Comment

Latest Rico video:

Steph and Trae are there. Along with Porter Jr and Capela.

That's a pretty interesting lineup we had going: Koloko, Boucher, Pascal, Scottie and Gary. Gary hitting a lot of shots.

Koloko and Boucher will need a nickname. That duo are going to get a lot of blocks.

Jake Layman is wearing a Raptors t-shirt. Is he trying to get on our roster? Has some talent, but he's perpetually injured.

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post

Because they in desparate need a Shooting Guard- Gary Trent Jr. + Precious for WCJ + Cole Anthony
        I don't get this trade idea

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I don't get this trade idea
          I think the poster really likes Cole Anthony. and WCJ that is about it.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

So they are in desperate need of a shooting guard, and will make a trade such that they are in desperate need of a real C instead, rather than waiting for next summer and signing said shooting guard with cap space?
            also... they have other people who can step up in that role already. Gary Harris was more of a bench piece for them. They want to develop Suggs as a combo Guard and Anthony is their point guard.

If there was anyone on that team I would target it would be Fultz. I wouldn't give up Gary for Fultz though.

Comment

• Just finished watching the Tim Donaghy doc (Untold on Netflix), nothing to surprising on it... news flash!!! Refs try not to foul out the star players. Also, Refs, like all humans, don't like certain players or coaches and hold grudges.

Actually, I didn't know Scott Foster was implicated, but was later exonerated. He's a pretty shitty referee.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                Just finished watching the Tim Donaghy doc (Untold on Netflix), nothing to surprising on it... news flash!!! Refs try not to foul out the star players. Also, Refs, like all humans, don't like certain players or coaches and hold grudges.

Actually, I didn't know Scott Foster was implicated, but was later exonerated. He's a pretty shitty referee.
                It sucks when it's confirmed that the game is rigged to some degree for star players and associated large market teams ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

It sucks when it's confirmed that the game is rigged to some degree for star players and associated large market teams ....
                  It's not like they did a very good job at hiding it.

This is why the league became soft & refs whistle at everything. It's a scorer league & they out there protecting the scorer cause that puts butts in the seats not defense.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

If you ref high school ball you know who the stars are and they get preferential treatment from most refs. Basketball is officiated that way for obvious reasons.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

If you ref high school ball you know who the stars are and they get preferential treatment from most refs. Basketball is officiated that way for obvious reasons.
                      Weird to me that basketball is the only major sport that outright does this though. I think it's stupid and bad for the game. If you're really a superstar you can get your points without the refs kissing your bum bum all game. Every other sport does their best to call the game fairly for everyone.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Weird to me that basketball is the only major sport that outright does this though. I think it's stupid and bad for the game. If you're really a superstar you can get your points without the refs kissing your bum bum all game. Every other sport does their best to call the game fairly for everyone.
                        If NHL refs called the game fair for Connor McDavid, the Oilers would have 5 power plays a period. The NFL institutes actual rule changes almost annually to prejudice the defense and increase offense. MLB fucks around with the baseball to get the desired level of runs. Every league manipulates rules and rule application to maximize the entertainment value of its product., among other reasons.

Basketball is officiated the way it is because there are infractions on 99% plays that could be called fouls or violations but that would absolutely destroy the game. Stars get more leeway on both ends because just that one player being in foul trouble can cost a team a game and no ref wants to effect the game that much. If NBA refs called the game 100% by the book, fans would be shocked at the outcome. They'd turn off the tvs and stop going to games.

Comment

• The NBA needs to stop disqualifying a player if they foul out. If a single player gets 6 fouls or more, reward the other team with a technical free throw and get on with the game.

Comment

• lol Raptors signed Josh Jackson wtf.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              lol Raptors signed Josh Jackson wtf.
                              lol

Comment

lol
                                So much for Culver & Harris talk.

Bobby: " so who it's going to be Masai?!"
                                Masai: "Any of them 6ft8 or 9?!"