Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You beat me to it.

Comment

• Huh. Very Raptors to have a) their own draft pick RFA and b) a previous lotto pick as a second draft candidate, both rumoured for the 20th spot on the camp roster, and then to sign a completely different previous lotto pick as a second draft candidate.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JJ is a good defender right? I thought I remember Kawhi having a hard time scoring against JJ but could be thinking of someone else.

Comment

• Stanley Johnson, Alex Len, Josh Jackson, Anthony Bennett, Greg Monroe. Raptors love their reclamation projects.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Huh. Very Raptors to have a) their own draft pick RFA and b) a previous lotto pick as a second draft candidate, both rumoured for the 20th spot on the camp roster, and then to sign a completely different previous lotto pick as a second draft candidate.
            Makes me think that Flynn is the most likely candidate to probably get traded. 6'1 guard that hasn't shown consistency yet in this league might be dropped in favor of a 6ft8 player that hasn't shown consistency in this league.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              JJ is a good defender right? I thought I remember Kawhi having a hard time scoring against JJ but could be thinking of someone else.
              You are thinking of former Raptor Stanley Johnson.

Comment

• So who is gunning for the final spots?

On the Team:
                FVV
                Trent
                OG
                Scottie
                Pascal
                Precious
                Boucher
                Thad
                Flynn
                Potter
                Koloko
                Khem
                That's 12

Maybe throw Banton into that mix, that's 13

So:
                Bo Cruz,
                Justin C
                Gabe Brown
                Josh Jackson
                Dowtin
                Ron harper Jr
                Wilson Jr

Maybe
                Harris
                Culver

That's some pretty solid competition to ride the bench

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Makes me think that Flynn is the most likely candidate to probably get traded. 6'1 guard that hasn't shown consistency yet in this league might be dropped in favor of a 6ft8 player that hasn't shown consistency in this league.
                  Nah.. I don't think they get rid of Flynn that quickly. But I think DJ Wilson will likely be waived as he's got a non-guarantee. That will allow us to bring in Harris to camp.

Comment

Oh, I'm certain Flynn has been very available in trade for a while now. But they likely won't pay to dump him, it will need to be a trade with some value coming back, even if it's some nominal low value draft asset along with clearing a spot. I'd be surprised though, I think this is just making a battle for Juancho and Champagnie.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• It also makes you wonder if we are going to be a cog in a bigger trade.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Nah.. I don't think they get rid of Flynn that quickly. But I think DJ Wilson will likely be waived as he's got a non-guarantee. That will allow us to bring in Harris to camp.
                        DJ Wilson is 6'10 with 7ft 3 wingspan so to Masai it will be tough to let him go.

Comment

• Jackson vs the Raptors last season:

Within the first minute or so of this clip you can see some intriguing stuff from Jackson the Raptors did probably like: Scores in transition, some passing skills, some defense/block and manage a 3 point shot.

Comment

• He's a 6'8 guy who's known as a good defender. Weakness: he can't shoot. So he's a classic Raptors player.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              He's a 6'8 guy who's known as a good defender. Weakness: he can't shoot. So he's a classic Raptors player.
                              Nick Nurse is going to teach him how to shoot better lol

Comment

Nick Nurse is going to teach him how to shoot better lol
                                Bro…. golden will KILLLLLL you.

Cut it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X