Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Bro…. golden will KILLLLLL you.

Cut it out.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Nick Nurse is going to teach him how to shoot better lol

Comment

• Josh Jackson didn't have a good year last season. He is on the level of Yuta and Svi I'd say but maybe he can turn himself into a servicable player.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

If NHL refs called the game fair for Connor McDavid, the Oilers would have 5 power plays a period. The NFL institutes actual rule changes almost annually to prejudice the defense and increase offense. MLB fucks around with the baseball to get the desired level of runs. Every league manipulates rules and rule application to maximize the entertainment value of its product., among other reasons.

Basketball is officiated the way it is because there are infractions on 99% plays that could be called fouls or violations but that would absolutely destroy the game. Stars get more leeway on both ends because just that one player being in foul trouble can cost a team a game and no ref wants to effect the game that much. If NBA refs called the game 100% by the book, fans would be shocked at the outcome. They'd turn off the tvs and stop going to games.
          So you think the NHL is actively sabotaging Connor McDavid to prevent him from being a bigger star?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't know how else to interpret that statement. That NHL refs are calling the game against the rules in a way to inhibit Connor McDavid?

The NFL changes the rules, that's a huge difference, they don't actively call the game differently depending on who has the ball. Calling the game by the rules is their job, and if you want to change rules to prefer offense there is nothing wrong with that, the game is still called fairly.

If the MLB changes the ball everyone is still playing with the same ball. It's fair.

What the NBA does is the opposite of fair. That's my whole point. No other sport does that.

I'm all for rule changes to make the game better for fans, like not calling those stupid Harden fouls or the rules on fast break fouls. Calling the game totally differently depending on who has the ball sucks and is the worst thing about the NBA.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Josh Jackson didn't have a good year last season. He is on the level of Yuta and Svi I'd say but maybe he can turn himself into a servicable player.
            Yuta and Svi didn't go 4th overall.

He's also got double the NBA minutes of Svi and more than triple that of Yuta but only 25 years old.

It's a nice step up that this is the guy fighting for the final bench spot.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
              So who is gunning for the final spots?

On the Team:
              FVV
              Trent
              OG
              Scottie
              Pascal
              Precious
              Boucher
              Thad
              Flynn
              Potter
              Koloko
              Khem
              That's 12

Maybe throw Banton into that mix, that's 13

So:
              Bo Cruz,
              Justin C
              Gabe Brown
              Josh Jackson
              Dowtin
              Ron harper Jr
              Wilson Jr

Maybe
              Harris
              Culver

That's some pretty solid competition to ride the bench
              How sure are we that Khem doesn't get waived? Koloko has shown some nice flashes which might be enough to make Khem expendable.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Josh Jackson didn't have a good year last season. He is on the level of Yuta and Svi I'd say but maybe he can turn himself into a servicable player.
                Jackson is a lot more talented than either of those guys and is a good defender if I remember correctly.

But my goodness he has the look of a guy that plays the game as high as a kite. I'm talking Sam Perkins high as a kite.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

How sure are we that Khem doesn't get waived? Koloko has shown some nice flashes which might be enough to make Khem expendable.
                  No way Khem gets waived. He has 2 years left on his deal, $13.6m total.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Not happening, his still attractabale contract, package deal..ie..filler for a trade commodity.
                    Not only that, 6 million for a avg below center is ok, definitely not a guy 2 have for long run. Let him get his value up, move him with other players....for some better commodity, Masai tends 2 be very innovative, don't worry his not done.
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

correct.

But all of the sudden Champagine spot on the roster isn't so certain.

Josh Jackson if he puts it all together (its all in his head really) , can take it.

Comment

• Damn, forgot he was making that much.

Comment

• Thad, Porter Jr., Hernangomez and Jackson. That is an eclectic group of vets to support our core.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                            So who is gunning for the final spots?

On the Team:
                            FVV
                            Trent
                            OG
                            Scottie
                            Pascal
                            Precious
                            Boucher
                            Thad
                            Flynn
                            Potter
                            Koloko
                            Khem
                            That's 12

Maybe throw Banton into that mix, that's 13

So:
                            Bo Cruz,
                            Justin C
                            Gabe Brown
                            Josh Jackson
                            Dowtin
                            Ron harper Jr
                            Wilson Jr

Maybe
                            Harris
                            Culver

That's some pretty solid competition to ride the bench
                            Actually looks like the best bench since the "Bench Mob." Not sure how it would compare with other benches from earlier years, but it looks good and it looks like the ability to get better as the players develop is there.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Latest Rico video:

Steph and Trae are there. Along with Porter Jr and Capela.

That's a pretty interesting lineup we had going: Koloko, Boucher, Pascal, Scottie and Gary. Gary hitting a lot of shots.

Koloko and Boucher will need a nickname. That duo are going to get a lot of blocks.

Bloc Parti

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Damn, forgot he was making that much.
                                yeah but hopefully there is someone we can pick up for him. maybe alec burk or someone

Comment

Working...
                                X