• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

bonga?
      Hell no.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Hell no.
        I was just wondering who isaac was

If we try to go for something maybe crowder depending on the asking price.

Comment

I was just wondering who isaac was

If we try to go for something maybe crowder depending on the asking price.
          I like Jae too.
          There was always an interest on Jonathan Isaac, and he fits well.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I like Jae too.
            There was always an interest on Jonathan Isaac, and he fits well.
            ohhh johnathan isaac.

I will get this out of the way now so we don't go down a rabbit hole.. I don't think he fits the culture of the raptors for multiple reasons and also hasn't really played ball in almost 2 years if I am not mistaken so he is largely an unknown ... his salary is also higher than a guy like jae. Jae makes $10,183,800 this upcoming year Isaac makes $17,400,000 for all years remaining (ends in 24/25). I like the defensive skill set .... at least from what I can remember back when he was healthy...ish. Offensively needed work. I don't think its easy to get him without combining one of the bigger salaries that you may not want to give up to get someone who... has been injured for the past 2 years and has had injury issues for 3 years beyond the last two. So for the injury thing alone I would say no.. (one of the reasons I was never into trading for Wiseman but we don't have to revisit that conversation now).

I don't see it. Fultz is the more interesting guy. He has kind of morphed into a guy who has similar impact to rubio.. he would be agreat ball handler.. his shot has improved but obviously he isn't a shooter. VERY interesting prospect to go for ... and has a decently nice contract moving forward.. I believe Markelle makes $16,500,000 this season and $17,500,000 next season. 17.7 PER last year. I have heard other people off this forum make the suggestion but both because of the injury history and the fit.. its hard to go for if you are the raptors.

The non rabbit hole conversation I would suggest is about whether or not its worth it to take a chance on a player with extensive injury history or problems related to health YET is still young. I lean towards no... like if Shai has another injury after this one this year ... I would be very concerned.

Comment

• Bulls announce Lonzo Ball going under the knife (knee)

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Bulls announce Lonzo Ball going under the knife (knee)
                yup next wednesday

Comment

• i wonder what all this is about and how 'significant' the suspension will be:

Boston Celtics coach Ime Udoka is facing disciplinary action that is expected to include a significant suspension for an unspecified violation of organizational guidelines, sources told ESPN on Wednesday night.

The Celtics are expected to come to a decision on the length of that suspension as soon as Thursday, but it isn't believed that Udoka's job is in jeopardy, sources said.

Comment

• Improper consensual relationship with a female staff.

Dude was married too with kids.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Improper consensual relationship with a female staff.

to nia long too...

Comment

to nia long too...
                        Well if it is a significant suspension like half a season or more, there is no way he can come back & coach that season or any season after that. There could be too much distraction & blame will go directly to Ime if the Celtics don't win the championship.

Comment

• Lonzo going under the knife, Celtics potentially losing the HC for some time...things are shaping up in the East for Raps to take advantage of.

Comment

• is that the good Bogdonavic going to the Pistons? Even if it's the other one, they're building things

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Improper consensual relationship with a female staff.

apparently they're not married according to nia long's wikipedia, so i doubt they figure to get married now.

anywho i've read this morning the team is considering up to a year-long suspension. if a transgression is bad enough to warrant a year-long suspension you may as well just fire the guy. not firing the guy is likely to cause more turmoil next season as they transition from interim coach back to ime (would he come back for the playoffs after sitting out the regular season?) than if they just shitcanned him.

couldn't have happened to a team i hate more

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                is that the good Bogdonavic going to the Pistons? Even if it's the other one, they're building things
                                The Utah one. Yeah Pistons don't want to tank anymore. Good for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X