Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Okay twitter rumour is that Udoka had a relationship with not one, but two Celtic employees. One of which was married to a Celtic VP. So if this is true, it makes way more sense that he'd be suspended. What an idiot if true.
    Ya foolish shit right there. Lots of time to be rico suave now

Comment

• We shudda went after olynyk last summer instead of signing khem

Comment

Okay twitter rumour is that Udoka had a relationship with not one, but two Celtic employees. One of which was married to a Celtic VP. So if this is true, it makes way more sense that he'd be suspended. What an idiot if true.
        lmao
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

lmao
          double down or your money back NOW!

Comment

lol. I guess he forgot he was a coach and not a playa anymore.

Comment

What a gangsta

Comment

• twitter rumour it was not one, not two, not three ...... oh wait that was bronny and wade

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

What a gangsta
                  or its just shitty behavior

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                    We shudda went after olynyk last summer instead of signing khem
                    quite possibly yes

Comment

• I do not know about US law. As a former business owner in the Canadian service sector (therefore lots of female employees) this is probably being dictated less by team policy then by legal liability. If this is going on between two people involving an unequal power structure the employer is left exposed to possible legal liability to the less powerful participant. The possibility increases even more if it can be proven that the employer knew of the relationship and did nothing about it. If this dragged out in the courts it would have the potential to also be a PR nightmare. You may not like it but anyone in business is either aware of the consequences or should be aware of the consequences concerning this matter. Yet we are all human…

Comment

• Well if nothing else this will serve as a nice distraction for the Celtics locker room and hopefully a slight disadvantage with the coaching shake-up. The lead assistant coach under Udoko left for another opportunity this summer so the interim HC is that much more removed from last years chain of command. A bit of an advantage goes to the rest of the teams in the East, Raptors among them.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                          We shudda went after olynyk last summer instead of signing khem
                          Oh, we should have given Kelly significantly more than the MLE last summer when we only had the MLE instead of signing a player we could actually afford?
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Well if nothing else this will serve as a nice distraction for the Celtics locker room and hopefully a slight disadvantage with the coaching shake-up. The lead assistant coach under Udoko left for another opportunity this summer so the interim HC is that much more removed from last years chain of command. A bit of an advantage goes to the rest of the teams in the East, Raptors among them.
                            This could create a distraction but the Celtics have a lot of vets and are pretty talented. I had them around 3rd or 4th in the East, and that doesn't really change for me with this Udoka stuff.

Comment

This could create a distraction but the Celtics have a lot of vets and are pretty talented. I had them around 3rd or 4th in the East, and that doesn't really change for me with this Udoka stuff.
                              It's a wait and find out right now. A lot of vets means a lot of big egos.

It's a drastic drop off in coach quality I think. The interim head coach is Joe Mazzula, who is 34 years old and has zero head coaching experience. He's only been an NBA assistant since 2019, and he wasn't even the lead assistant. I kinda doubt he has the chops to lead a team to the NBA finals.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

It's a wait and find out right now. A lot of vets means a lot of big egos.

It's a drastic drop off in coach quality I think. The interim head coach is Joe Mazzula, who is 34 years old and has zero head coaching experience. He's only been an NBA assistant since 2019, and he wasn't even the lead assistant. I kinda doubt he has the chops to lead a team to the NBA finals.
                                I don't believe coaching matters all that much in the NBA. I wouldn't be to surprised if this guy can lead the Celtics to the finals again. He was their assistant right? The other assistants are still the same. The team has brought in Brogdon as the only new face I believe (since Gallo is basically done for the year already), and he's a vet too.

No coaching experiencing worked out for Tye Lue who won a championship with the Cavs.

Comment

Working...
                                X