Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

You'll have to give me some context here.. what did I write specifically in my replies to you to make you ask this question?
    read the very end of your own reply lol notice my replies are getting lazier

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

read the very end of your own reply lol notice my replies are getting lazier
      Make at least the 2nd round. I had them at the 3-4th seed in the East. A decent match up for them but lose in the 2nd round against a team like Philly or Milwaukee. The East is a coin flip for most teams. But I don't think they implode and become a play-in team or something.

Comment

Make at least the 2nd round. I had them at the 3-4th seed in the East. A decent match up for them but lose in the 2nd round against a team like Philly or Milwaukee. The East is a coin flip for most teams. But I don't think they implode and become a play-in team or something.
        but no one is asying they will be a playin team.. why are you using such extrremes. this isn't binary... this is closer to a spectrum... they just slid further down the scale... they probably went from 1-3 in terms of probable outcomes to now closer to 4-6... given the losses of robert Williams..needing to integrate brogdan... losing out on a good playmaker who was in coming in Gallo who is effectively dead salary (although they got salary relief for it) dude fills up a spot. The coaching thing also slides them further along.. no one here is suggesting they will implode in a season into dust lol...who was chicken-littling this and suggesting that they will just explode and go off the rails imploding into lottery hell... chill

Comment

but no one is asying they will be a playin team.. why are you using such extrremes. this isn't binary... this is closer to a spectrum... they just slid further down the scale... they probably went from 1-3 in terms of probable outcomes to now closer to 4-6... given the losses of robert Williams..needing to integrate brogdan... losing out on a good playmaker who was in coming in Gallo who is effectively dead salary (although they got salary relief for it) dude fills up a spot. The coaching thing also slides them further along.. no one here is suggesting they will implode in a season into dust lol...who was chicken-littling this and suggesting that they will just explode and go off the rails imploding into lottery hell... chill
          Even with Udoka I had them in the 3-4 range. I don't think they move back from that or move up from that. I never thought they were the best team in the East going in. That's what other people thought. I'm basically insinuating that there won't be much of a difference whether they had Udoka or this new guy.

They have a chance to win it all just like they did last year or the year before. No real difference with this new coach.

Comment

Even with Udoka I had them in the 3-4 range. I don't think they move back from that or move up from that. I never thought they were the best team in the East going in. That's what other people thought. I'm basically insinuating that there won't be much of a difference whether they had Udoka or this new guy.

They have a chance to win it all just like they did last year or the year before. No real difference with this new coach.
            you didn't but many people did. I said what I said and I stand by the fact that coaching matters LESS in the season than it does in the playoffs

in the season this might create turmoil becuase of the instability and the reasons for the instability.

now moving on since clearly this is not going to be a discussion that progresses at all

Comment

• Barnes listed as a G/F, interesting.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Barnes listed as a G/F, interesting.

Lol, it should have read G-F-C or ANY.

Comment

I dont think the coach ends them either, though I think the team will end up 1 or 2. It's a really excellent team that plays together.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Barnes listed as a G/F, interesting.

He's a wing.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Looks like Jalen Harris wasn't invited. That's too bad I guess.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

He's a wing.
                        last time I checked kyle lowry said he is a point guard

Comment

last time I checked kyle lowry said he is a point guard
                          I don't really care what Lowry said.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don't really care what Lowry said.
                            how about this he is a wing with guard playmaking skills will that make you happy.... what do you define magic as?

Comment

Looks like Jalen Harris wasn't invited. That's too bad I guess.
                              I am fine with him not being invited.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

He's a wing.
                                G-F is a wing.

Comment

Working...
                                X