Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

so here is the thing when I say biyombo hands its because biyombo had trouble with his free throws and his ability to finish around the basket if it wasn't a dunk. This describes Precious ... for at minimum 3/4 of the year if you are being honest. Early on he even had trouble catching the damn ball at times.

now am I saying he = biyombo.. obviously not
    I think Precious' first 30 games or so for us you are spot on. But we've seen a lot of basketball from him since then and I don't think the comparison holds up given the progress we saw.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Man, l hope the season starts already.
      Tired of reading debates based on conjectures and assumptions

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
        Man, l hope the season starts already.
        Tired of reading debates based on conjectures and assumptions
        Well, we already know that the "Gary vs. Precious starting" debate is going into overdrive, literally 1 second after tip-off. lol. Are you looking forward to that?

Comment

• I hope Precious starts, but I have a feeling Gary will, but at some point, if that group continues to struggle early in the game, we might see Precious get the nod to start. I think Precious will be very good this season. He's gonna work his way up the food chain.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
            I hope Precious starts, but I have a feeling Gary will, but at some point, if that group continues to struggle early in the game, we might see Precious get the nod to start. I think Precious will be very good this season. He's gonna work his way up the food chain.
            Agreed. This could be Precious' breakout season. Maybe not stats wise, but impact wise.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
              Precious does not have "hands-of-stone"
              He sure did if you watched him early.
              I lost track as to how many bunnies he missed early on; it was many and often

Comment

• I'm looking forward to seeing how good Siakam can be this season. His ability to get into the paint might be one of the keys to how well we do this season.

Comment

• Finally something good out of ESPN that isn't hot garbage.

Comment

• We have a trade to announce ...

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Slow day. Lol
                      What's the point of that trade?

Comment

• OKC is shedding a bunch of money, and Houston has the room to absorb those contracts for 2nd round pick

Comment

So Holmgren out for the season already and now no Favors either. They're all in on the Wembanyama sweepstakes it would seem.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

So Holmgren out for the season already and now no Favors either. They're all in on the Wembanyama sweepstakes it would seem.
                            It was a money saving move for OKC more than anything. They got Chriss back in the trade, and I believe they still have Muscala. I don't think Favors was going to get much playing time anyway.. and I don't think the Rockets will use him either.

Comment

• Maledon is an interesting name.. he was the guy a lot of people were hoping we drafted instead of Flynn. Long/tall point guard from Europe. We went and scouted him too, despite going through Covid stuff.

Houston has a lot of guards too. So I think he might be heading out of the league. But watch for us to bring him into camp next season.

Comment

Why didn't they throw in the mascots?

Comment

Working...
                                X