Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    Our best bet at Shai anytime soon is he comes back this season and OKC starts winning games and move out of position for Victor. That's the only thing I could see making OKC consider moving Shai.
    I like this years draft though but shai would be worth moving a 2023 pick along with other assets

Comment

• Blake Griffin signs a 1 year with the Celtics

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Blake Griffin signs a 1 year with the Celtics
        Celtics is not a serious organization confirmed.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Celtics is not a serious organization confirmed.
          Lol

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

He will? You sure about that?
            Yes.
            Is that even a question?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Yes.
              Is that even a question?
              Remember when Precious guarded Lebron James? I remember. You guys are assuming too much.

Comment

Remember when Precious guarded Lebron James? I remember. You guys are assuming too much.
                I dunno, I think it's fair to assume that whenever they are facing a big C that poses any real problems, Precious will get that assignment as the primary defender. Against smaller teams they'll switch everything anyway so who is nominally defending who is less important.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Remember when Precious gave Embiid problems?

Comment

• Almost all of our “problems” go away by having Gary come off the bench - size/defense, bench, not enough guard skills/scoring off the bench, midget backcourt, not enough shots for OG, the list goes on.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      Almost all of our “problems” go away by having Gary come off the bench - size/defense, bench, not enough guard skills/scoring off the bench, midget backcourt, not enough shots for OG, the list goes on.
                      Facts
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Almost all of our “problems” go away by having Gary come off the bench - size/defense, bench, not enough guard skills/scoring off the bench, midget backcourt, not enough shots for OG, the list goes on.
                        Maybe. Depends on Barnes and Precious shooting. If they can’t knock down shots then teams pack the paint on Siakam and the offence bogs down, so you’ve just shifted the issues around.

Also, not sure about these ‘issues’ that are being fixed. Like how is Trent a ‘midget’? He’s 6’5.

Comment

Gary will also likely help Fred play a few less minutes. The issue last season was Fred didn't have a reliable backup. Gary will be the first guard off the bench and can be pretty reliable.

Comment

• The offseason is now coming to a close, who would you trade for to supplement the team. Birch and Flynn seem like way extra weight. Interested in the community's opinion.

Comment

Maybe. Depends on Barnes and Precious shooting. If they can’t knock down shots then teams pack the paint on Siakam and the offence bogs down, so you’ve just shifted the issues around.

Also, not sure about these ‘issues’ that are being fixed. Like how is Trent a ‘midget’? He’s 6’5.
                              I remember too many games when they couldn't buy a bucket and that included Achiuwa. I'm OK with GTJr off the bench but still feel too many are undeervaluing him at his age.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I remember too many games when they couldn't buy a bucket and that included Achiuwa. I'm OK with GTJr off the bench but still feel too many are undeervaluing him at his age.
                                Well he can come in if the starting lineup is struggling offensively, thats what Gary is there for.

Comment

Working...
                                X