No announcement yet.

Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's weird that the East is no longer the garbage conference. It used to be incredibly easy to predict the top of the East because most of the teams were so bad.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

What do you mean this has been going on for some time?
      I've heard whatever set that certain event off has been brewing through comments and other complications. Poole thinks he's all that $$$.
      It's not new between the two.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I've heard whatever set that certain event off has been brewing through comments and other complications. Poole thinks he's all that $$$.
        It's not new between the two.
        he is a young person who is on the verge of making generational wealth... (23yo) what do you expect. He didn't deserve to be punched out like that

Comment

• steve kerr sounds fucking pissed both at the leak and at draymond. seems like this might be the end or beginning of the end of him on that team. i would be interested to see how that would go

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
            steve kerr sounds fucking pissed both at the leak and at draymond. seems like this might be the end or beginning of the end of him on that team. i would be interested to see how that would go

There is a conspiracy theory floating out there that it was Golden States organization that leaked it cause they knew they wouldn't agree to Draymond outrageous contract extension. By leaking it so soon this will lessen the blowback by the fan base if they trade him now due to the scandal.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

There is a conspiracy theory floating out there that it was Golden States organization that leaked it cause they knew they wouldn't agree to Draymond outrageous contract extension. By leaking it so soon this will lessen the blowback by the fan base if they trade him now due to the scandal.
              yeah i heard kevin oconnor bring that up, i think it's pretty silly. why create the potential to derail your season when you have as good a chance as any to win another championship this season? just ride out the season and deal with the contracts next summer. green already acknowledged he was unlikely to be extended.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Or potentially humble Draymond so he will take less.
                GSW will only do that crazy move if they believe Draymond has become a liability on and off the court.
                If I am the Warriors, i might leak the video too. Draymond has to be taught a lesson.

Comment

• So, would anyone be interested in bringing in Dray, and if so, what would you be willing to give up?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    So, would anyone be interested in bringing in Dray, and if so, what would you be willing to give up?
                    we have a culture so I think we are too mature of a team culture wise to trade what it would require to get him

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                      So, would anyone be interested in bringing in Dray, and if so, what would you be willing to give up?
                      Nope. If they make a win now move, has to be for a bigger swing than Draymond.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Let's win some games before talking about win now moves. Need to see how close this team is to contention first.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          Let's win some games before talking about win now moves. Need to see how close this team is to contention first.
                          Or… we could lose a lot of games early and the tanking talk will be 10 times louder.

Comment

• We wont be lucky twice with the lottery

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Or… we could lose a lot of games early and the tanking talk will be 10 times louder.
                              Random question, would you trade Barnes + bunch of future first + more for Wemby?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Random question, would you trade Barnes + bunch of future first + more for Wemby?
                                guaranteed? and how many

Comment

Working...
                                X