Raptors Offseason 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Not a fan of KPJ, but seems like Houston got him for less than the market value for a young starter.
    Only the first year is guaranteed.. so if KPJ has some off the court issues they could cut him. It's not a bad play. That stipulation probably required an overpayment. He makes more than Sexton if he keeps his full amount. Sexton is likely the best comp for him.

Comment

• With guys like Poole making an avg of $35M (I think), this seems like a good deal for a guy that can get 18-20 ppg

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Only the first year is guaranteed.. so if KPJ has some off the court issues they could cut him. It's not a bad play. That stipulation probably required an overpayment. He makes more than Sexton if he keeps his full amount. Sexton is likely the best comp for him.
        Yeah but if he has some type of bad injury that can take time to recover than he does not have the protection you would want and need when accepting a long term contract with less money attached to it.

Comment

• Being the coach of a team of this level is not an easy task, you need to know who and when to send to the bench, and who is the opposite. Head coach Nurse Nick has shown himself very well, thanks to his strategic thoughts and judgments, I earned a lot of money with the guys, betting on his team. every time without hesitation I bet on Raptors. and with a probability of winning 80-85%. best online platform that I saw https://wildcardcityvip.com/ wild card city australia is not a small percentage, because there very high odds.
          Last edited by BernadetteMartinixM; Wed Feb 8, 2023, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• If you're a fan of Vince Carter or simply appreciate his impact on the game of basketball, owning a Vince Carter jersey can be a great way to show your support and admiration. Just be sure to purchase from a reputable seller to ensure the authenticity of the jersey.

Comment

• turnerman10 wrote: View Post
              If you're a fan of Vince Carter or simply appreciate his impact on the game of basketball, owning a Vince Carter jersey can be a great way to show your support and admiration. Just be sure to purchase from a reputable seller to ensure the authenticity of the jersey.
              hello bot

Comment

• turnerman10 wrote: View Post
                If you're a fan of Vince Carter or simply appreciate his impact on the game of basketball, owning a Vince Carter jersey can be a great way to show your support and admiration. Just be sure to purchase from a reputable seller to ensure the authenticity of the jersey.
                It's a lot of money to own all eight of his team's jerseys though. His Sacramento jersey is probably cheap though

Comment

Working...
                X