X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G____Deane
    replied
    turnerman10 wrote: View Post
    If you're a fan of Vince Carter or simply appreciate his impact on the game of basketball, owning a Vince Carter jersey can be a great way to show your support and admiration. Just be sure to purchase from a reputable seller to ensure the authenticity of the jersey.
    It's a lot of money to own all eight of his team's jerseys though. His Sacramento jersey is probably cheap though

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    turnerman10 wrote: View Post
    If you're a fan of Vince Carter or simply appreciate his impact on the game of basketball, owning a Vince Carter jersey can be a great way to show your support and admiration. Just be sure to purchase from a reputable seller to ensure the authenticity of the jersey.
    hello bot

Leave a comment:

• turnerman10
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BernadetteMartinixM
    replied
    Being the coach of a team of this level is not an easy task, you need to know who and when to send to the bench, and who is the opposite. Head coach Nurse Nick has shown himself very well, thanks to his strategic thoughts and judgments, I earned a lot of money with the guys, betting on his team. every time without hesitation I bet on Raptors. and with a probability of winning 80-85%. best online platform that I saw https://wildcardcityvip.com/ wild card city australia is not a small percentage, because there very high odds.
    Last edited by BernadetteMartinixM; Wed Feb 8, 2023, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Only the first year is guaranteed.. so if KPJ has some off the court issues they could cut him. It's not a bad play. That stipulation probably required an overpayment. He makes more than Sexton if he keeps his full amount. Sexton is likely the best comp for him.
    Yeah but if he has some type of bad injury that can take time to recover than he does not have the protection you would want and need when accepting a long term contract with less money attached to it.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    With guys like Poole making an avg of $35M (I think), this seems like a good deal for a guy that can get 18-20 ppg

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Not a fan of KPJ, but seems like Houston got him for less than the market value for a young starter.
    Only the first year is guaranteed.. so if KPJ has some off the court issues they could cut him. It's not a bad play. That stipulation probably required an overpayment. He makes more than Sexton if he keeps his full amount. Sexton is likely the best comp for him.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Not a fan of KPJ, but seems like Houston got him for less than the market value for a young starter.

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    chris wrote: View Post

aside from demare carroll, this front office has been incredible at signing their own free agents such that they retain value and would never need to attach assets to get off of them. i have complete confidence that fred's new deal (whenever it gets signed) will come with much consternation among RR posters but will ultimately remain an asset whether they want to keep or move him in the future.

i think BI is overrated, but i like players that play defense
    Managements record means you’re probably right yes. We’ll see though

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

I dont think OG is much of a downgrade overall. He may even be on par with Ingram this season if he bumps up his scoring a bit.

regardless, i think fred getting more for a new contract and likely less production over the length of that contract than the last is gonna hurt and he should be moved instead. If his production dips and he gets more we’ll have to include good assets to move him down the line
    aside from demare carroll, this front office has been incredible at signing free agents (especially their own) such that they retain value and would never need to attach assets to get off of them. i have complete confidence that fred's new deal (whenever it gets signed) will come with much consternation among RR posters but will ultimately remain an asset whether they want to keep or move him in the future.

i think BI is overrated, but i like players that play defense
    Last edited by chris; Mon Oct 17, 2022, 03:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

No team trades a guy they think of as their number one option for two secondary guys, no matter how good they are, unless that number one option is forcing their way out.
    I dont think OG is much of a downgrade overall. He may even be on par with Ingram this season if he bumps up his scoring a bit.

regardless, i think fred getting more for a new contract and likely less production over the length of that contract than the last is gonna hurt and he should be moved instead. If his production dips and he gets more we’ll have to include good assets to move him down the line

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

cuz maybe fred and OG would be better than graham and ingram
    No team trades a guy they think of as their number one option for two secondary guys, no matter how good they are, unless that number one option is forcing their way out.

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

But why would NOP do this?
    cuz maybe fred and OG would be better than graham and ingram

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

I'm not sure I've heard of a sign-and-waive transaction before.

I mean, there's a level at which I respect an organization for paying someone for their time and training camp commitment, but it's certainly a little unusual in a league where the salary cap is so important.
    Depends on the type of contract - often a player on a PTO is released by one team, and then is signed to an Exhibit 10 contract by another team, and then is immediately waived.

If unclaimed, the player will likely play for the team's G League team, with a bonus as a result of the Exhibit 10 signing.

Hey... The Raptors just did that with Saben Lee
    Last edited by Ebonhawke; Sun Oct 16, 2022, 07:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X