Everything Christian Koloko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

If Otto stays relatively healthy and have a similar production to what he had with the GSW, there is no way he is setting the bar so low at $6 million dollars again. This is why his 2nd year was a player option because the market is going to be much better in 2023.

Someone or a few players will be coming off the books to accommodate all the top 6 players contract extension raises. Most likely Khem will be the first one out the door but if Otto has another successful season, it would be hard to retain him anyway with incoming competing offers.
    perhaps his injury riddled career may prohibit him from getting money big big money but yes he should be due for an increase in salary if he outperforms that production level again. Time will tell.

Comment

• I'd agree that we shouldn't assume we lose Trent. Plan A looks like re-signing the entire core through to the cap spike in summer 2025 (barring any superstar trade). But I guess it is possible if his market is hot enough that something near his max is on the table.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The chemistry between Fred and Koloko is looking good.

https://streamable.com/odbt9w

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          The chemistry between Fred and Koloko is looking good.

https://streamable.com/odbt9w
          Great to see. Freddy "It's been a long time since I got to do that!"

Comment

• Freddie was absolutely horrible throwing lobs to Precious earlier last season. Koloko may be pretty hard to miss.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Great to see. Freddy "It's been a long time since I got to do that!"
              Is he throwing shade at Precious, Boucher, Birch, etc...? That's not great to see.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Is he throwing shade at Precious, Boucher, Birch, etc...? That's not great to see.
                Seriously how hard is it for both a PG and a big to do this. It's all commitment.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Seriously how hard is it for both a PG and a big to do this. It's all commitment.
                  its a lot easier if you have physical advantages for both players. If one player is athletic... fast and can jump super high with a 7'5 wing span you have more margin for error with your target.. especially if they are a competent roller.... on the flip side if you are bigger longer and are ok with gambling a bit more you can do a lot more on short roll passes... Fred still seems to struggle a bit with short roll passes ... but with koloko it seems to have opened up the long roll passes. Not sure if you know what I mean by short roll

Comment

• Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      Young Serge for sure.
                      Hope he can shoot the 3 ball too.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Young Serge for sure.
                        Hope he can shoot the 3 ball too.
                        (Required qualification) Of course, it's just a Rico Hines run, but he seems to be a good lob target for everybody. Might be more here than expected.

Comment

(Required qualification) Of course, it's just a Rico Hines run, but he seems to be a good lob target for everybody. Might be more here than expected.
                          i think its his decision making and the fact that he doesn't panic when doubled.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

i think its his decision making and the fact that he doesn't panic when doubled.
                            Yes. Looks a LOT different than the guy we saw in Summer League play.

Comment

I think he was pressing the issue too much in summer league, trying to do more than he should. Now that he is playing with some legit NBA starters he is filling a role and finding some success. That's all he needs to do this year in the limited minutes that will be coming his way.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

this is the advantage of rico runs.. but also summer league is never really set up to let big men shine for the most part. They didn't exactly run a ton for him but they occasionally tested it out to see what he had... the scouting report was spot on.. struggles to go to his left hand ... has some passing flashes (I SAID FLASHES), but I truly believe he can pass. Much more switchable than even I thought. Keep in mind I was a big proponent of him being switchable. Lob threat was a given. Rebounding needs some work on the defensive end.. on the offensive end its there. He is without question a rim protector

Comment

Working...
                                X