Everything Christian Koloko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://youtu.be/yRAL0R0VUIk

Chris Boucher man, big bro to Christian.
    so cool!

Comment

• Koloko with same amount of blocks as Poeltl
      Last edited by MixxAOR; Wed Jan 18, 2023, 10:01 AM.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Koloko with same amount of blocks as Poeltl
        And 1 more 3-pter than Poeltl. Same ORTG and DRTG. lol.

Where does Jakob actually take us, anyway? From a 7-11 team + first-round exit, to a 4-8 team + second round exit?

Spurs want 2 FRPs for Yak. God help us if we even give up 1.

Spurs are dead LAST in Team DRTG, with Poeltl as their defensive anchor. Think about that.

Comment

• Koloko has been not seeing any minutes for the last few games. I would love him to get some run with the 905.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
            Koloko has been not seeing any minutes for the last few games. I would love him to get some run with the 905.
            Yeah, Nurse is pulling the exact same trick he did last year, leading up to the trade deadline. Even with an almost full roster, he's cutting back his rotation to 7 guys, even on back to backs on the road. Passive-aggressive call to the front office to trade for more depth. Minutes are going to be wonky until after the trade deadline, unless there's an injury or 2 (highly likely).

Comment

• 905!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Yeah, Nurse is pulling the exact same trick he did last year, leading up to the trade deadline. Even with an almost full roster, he's cutting back his rotation to 7 guys, even on back to backs on the road. Passive-aggressive call to the front office to trade for more depth. Minutes are going to be wonky until after the trade deadline, unless there's an injury or 2 (highly likely).
                I don't understand why he wouldn't play more of the non-depth bench he has then, if he wants to show management the gaping holes. I think Nurse only has one speed and that's try to win speed and he doesn't have much faith in Flynn, Thad, Banton etc. Even Boucher doesn't stand out as an energy guy when he gets a few minutes, he used to out run everybody.
                Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Jan 20, 2023, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I don't understand why he wouldn't play more of the non-depth bench he has then, if he wants to show management the gaping holes. I think Nurse only has one speed and that's try to win speed and he doesn't have much faith in Flynn, Thad, Banton etc. Even Boucher doesn't stand out as an energy guy when he gets a few minutes, he used to out run everybody.
                  It'd be pretty dumb if Masai and Bobby haven't told Nurse by now we need to maximize the trade value of Fred and Trent, they need to start and play heavy minutes and take lots of shots. From a trade value standpoint it seems to be working.

Comment

• I am excited for him as well…hopefully some day, he will reach Ibaka’s ceiling.

Comment

• Wouldn’t be surprised if comes with a solid jumper as a sophomore. If he can do that and learn to be a better screener, we could have one of the better centre rotations in the league.

Comment

• Any news on him?

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
                          Any news on him?
                          oddly quiet...hope it's not a Bosh thing. But Covid is still around and hitting some people quite hard. Guess we wait and see. Hope for the best.

Comment

• Man I wish there was some news on this kid.

A mobile big off the bench would be huge for us.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                              Man I wish there was some news on this kid.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                                Man I wish there was some news on this kid.

He could easily slide to Yak’s starting position if he was just healthy to begin the season. Yak would be more expendable.

Comment

Working...
                                X