Everything RHJr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything RHJr

Now that Ron Harper Jr's perfect nickname has been established, ( planetmars ), time this man got his own thread.

He's got the championship DNA...

Here's hoping you make your papa real proud, RHJR

Last edited by bertarapsfan; Fri Jun 24, 2022, 01:22 PM.

Gotta make it RHJr or everyone will read R-H-J-R
    Goes well with GTJr

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
      Goes well with GTJr
      I agree with this suggestion so I took my like off ….the OP .

RHJr. It is.

Comment

So be it!

Mods….

Please adjust the title accordingly

Welcome, RHJr !

bertarapsfan

Comment

Thought this was a Rondae Hollis-Jefferson thread... ugh!

Comment

Harper was instrumental in the Scarlet Knights earning its first NCAA Tournament bid in 30 years during his junior season in 2020-21, and in bringing them back to March Madness as a senior in 2021-22. It was just the second time in program history that the Scarlet Knights made back-to-back NCAA Tournaments, along with the 1974-75 and 1975-76 seasons.

Harper led the Scarlet Knights in scoring last season with 15.8 points on 44.2% shooting (47.7% on 2s, 39.8% on 3s, 79.5% on free throws) per game, along with 5.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists.

The most memorable moments of the campaign were his iconic game-winning shots against then-No. 1 Purdue and Indiana at Assembly Hall.

Bolded the above, because winners show up in the big moments and this kid is a winner. Love the pickup!

Comment

Seems to be quite the shooter. Will be interesting to follow along as I expect he plays mostly with the 905 this year and maybe gets a couple tryouts if injuries open up a chance for him.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Goes well with GTJr
                The real question is: which dad will be consuming more peanuts in the stands?

Both Gary Trent and Ron Harper now look like that uncle at the BBQ who sticks his fork in your plate.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  Seems to be quite the shooter. Will be interesting to follow along as I expect he plays mostly with the 905 this year and maybe gets a couple tryouts if injuries open up a chance for him.
                  Is his contract the same as Dekker last year? if he doesn't play well in the preseason there's a good chance he'd get cut?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

new york/ new jersey area guard from the big 10 yeah he is fat but i bet you he can ball.

been around basketball all his life son of a solid point guard journeymen. OK i will give him a shot

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      The real question is: which dad will be consuming more peanuts in the stands?

Both Gary Trent and Ron Harper now look like that uncle at the BBQ who sticks his fork in your plate.

Hopefully they sit beside each other at a game and heckle the opposition....Uncles fight!!!

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Is his contract the same as Dekker last year? if he doesn't play well in the preseason there's a good chance he'd get cut?
                        No, it's a two-way deal, same as Champagnie and David Johnson got last offseason. Dekker got a partial guarantee which is basically pay him some money to compete for a spot in camp. 2-way deals are for young players you want to develop and have the flexibility to move between 905 and big squad.

Comment

Poor man’s…Paul Pierce?

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Poor man’s…Paul Pierce?
                            Pierce is the poor man's Paul Pierce. Epically punchable

Comment

Working...
                            X