No announcement yet.

Everything NBA Summer League 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if armoni keeps showing out ... then at some point you gotta think they waive that svi slot for him

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
      if armoni keeps showing out ... then at some point you gotta think they waive that svi slot for him
      I think that should happened just based off last year alone
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I think that should happened just based off last year alone
        For anybody. Sorry, Svi.

Comment

• Nurse being interviewed, asked about Scottie, types of players that Nick looks for, defense (so far) of the summer league team, the importance of the 905, Koloko, what he's looking for in the other summer leaguers, steps to return to the NBA title conversation / Raptors identity, next step for Pascal

Comment

• Dowtin has to pass the ball. I don't think hogging the ball is the key to making this team.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Koloko has 4 fouls in 9 mins.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Harper's free throw form looks flat

Comment

• Banton look really bad.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Although Koloko has 4 fouls, he still has really good body control and coordination for his size. He looks better than some our sophomores.

Comment

• Have really not been impressed with Harper's defense

Comment

• Banton back to back splashes

And a sweet reverse

Comment

• I don't know what Banton was doing in the 1st half but he's showing up big time here in the 2nd half.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Brooks

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Looking forward to seeing Koloko. But have a feeling the guy who is going to looks the most impressive is Banton
                              Great call. Eventually
                              Last edited by G__Deane; Sat Jul 9, 2022, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Brooks deserves a spot on the team. Based on what he did last year and today's game it's apparent. Koloko looked really good to me, for a 7fter he's moves really well, had a good stat line, and probably could have scored (his free throw shooting looks automatic) more if he was surrounded by better passers. 3 lob passes going to were blocked, and then guys just didn't recognize he was open on a fast break a few times. He does need more strength, he'll have difficulty rebounding against bigger bodies... mind you he was going against Bassey who is built like a brick shit house.

Banton, played well, but he's gotta find more control... he plays fast and that's it. DJ didn't;t look to go good considering he's been in the league as long as he has.

No need to play Dowtin anymore, he kills the offence.
                                Last edited by saints91; Sat Jul 9, 2022, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X