• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice move by koloko

Comment

• wait when did koloko make a 3?

Comment

• Yikes. Banton looked good for 6 minutes at the start and then was a non-factor for the rest of the game. David Johnson looks terrible.

Comment

• Beans wrote: View Post
          Yikes. Banton looked good for 6 minutes at the start and then was a non-factor for the rest of the game. David Johnson looks terrible.
          He's trying to hero ball us back into the game we're losing by 30.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

He's trying to hero ball us back into the game we're losing by 30.
            which one?

Comment

• I thought Banton was going to get 40 points that game after his start... Nobody on the Raps looked good in that game.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

which one?
                Both were. This game was just bad after the first quarter.

Dowtin looks like a player to me. I'd like to see him get a 2 way or something.

Comment

• Looks like Barcello again didn't get many minutes. Was a +10 in 4 minutes so that's cool. He's the guy I am the most intrigued by for new guys coming into camp (outside of Koloko of course).

Comment

• how many block shots did koloko have i think i counted 5

Comment

• banton needs playing time, he needs to know how to win. when to shoot to open up the court, when to let someone else take over so he can get rest and score off someone else, when to drive. i like how he started to push the pace

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Looks like Barcello again didn't get many minutes. Was a +10 in 4 minutes so that's cool. He's the guy I am the most intrigued by for new guys coming into camp (outside of Koloko of course).
                        Raps must be very low on him since he's the last one off the bench, didn't get in until total garbage time.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          banton needs playing time, he needs to know how to win. when to shoot to open up the court, when to let someone else take over so he can get rest and score off someone else, when to drive. i like how he started to push the pace
                          Don't you think Malachi Flynn needs playing time ? Why doesn't he volunteer to play ? If you love to ball then why not get some game action .. Also how come we never see any offseason stuff about this guy ? Was he at summer league ? To support his teammates

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

Don't you think Malachi Flynn needs playing time ? Why doesn't he volunteer to play ? If you love to ball then why not get some game action .. Also how come we never see any offseason stuff about this guy ? Was he at summer league ? To support his teammates
                            Ya Flynn is in the pictures, he's there with the team. I think Koloko would benefit if Flynn was playing. Very few players play their third year in the league, he get's a pass.

Comment

• Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post

Ya Flynn is in the pictures, he's there with the team. I think Koloko would benefit if Flynn was playing. Very few players play their third year in the league, he get's a pass.
                                Like guyroch said, why doesn't he volunteer to play? who cares if he's entering his 3rd year? he's proven nothing. He's been a bench warmer his first 2 years in the league. DeRozan who was a lottery pick and was a starter his rookie season volunteered to play in the summer league in his 2nd season - and he dominated summer league along with Weems.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X