Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Bruno revenge game
    how is bruno in summer league? how many years has it been? i remember getting killed for kyle anderson pick lol. look how it turned out

Comment

• Commentators keep mixing up Banton and DJ Wilson

Comment

• i hate this dribble hand off set the raptors run.

Comment

• Brooks looking like crap for a 2nd game in a row. I don't think he makes the final roster.

Comment

• Dowtin showing sumthin sumthin tonight.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              Dowtin showing sumthin sumthin tonight.
              Dowtin has been good in every game. I'd take him over Brooks.

Comment

• Dowtin has a very amazing ability thus far to take care of the ball.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

how is bruno in summer league? how many years has it been? i remember getting killed for kyle anderson pick lol. look how it turned out
                  he is 26 years old which is crazy

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Dowtin has been good in every game. I'd take him over Brooks.
                    Brooks is 1/10 from 3.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raps could use someone like Dowtin.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Brooks is 1/10 from 3.
                        Brooks is the type of player that needs lots of minutes & opportunities in order to perform.

In a limited bench role, I have my doubts if he can perform well.

Dowtin looks like he already has a some type of contract in the bag.

Comment

• Couldn’t watch most of the second to last game, nor any of tonight…

Can someone (other than grindhouse) tell me what they’d predict we can expect of Banton this year? How’d he look over all? I know he hit some threes, which is good.

Does he look any more composed / less frenetic out there?

Definitely hoping for the best for and from him. And it looks like we’ll need him with the lack of depth at the guard spot…

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Couldn’t watch most of the second to last game, nor any of tonight…

Can someone (other than grindhouse) tell me what they’d predict we can expect of Banton this year? How’d he look over all? I know he hit some threes, which is good.

Definitely hoping for the best for and from him. And it looks like we’ll need him with the lack of depth at the guard spot…
                            Missed last game too, but watched tonight. Banton looks better then last year particular his shooting stroke. But think he still needs to figure out his pacing. Still really good in transition but in half court sets think his dribble is too far away from his body and gets in the air before having a plan. Both leave him prone to turnovers. Think he has enough upside id like to see him get more minutes this year, but should still be on the floor with someone who can handle half court sets sometimes. Ideally Scottie
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              Couldn’t watch most of the second to last game, nor any of tonight…

Still looking a bit frentic out there with his decision making however I think with better more intelligent team-mates, he should calm down & become more composed.

The three ball is looking good so that's promising, he isn't hesitant to shoot it which shows growing confidence.

Hard to tell yet if we have something here but he is looking better than last year this time.

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              I think we will eventually find something in the guard spot between Banton, Flynn & possibly Dotwin securing a spot, the Raptors should be fine.

Comment

• I hope the Summerleague roster and the style of play in SL has something to do with Banton’s frantic play. I’ll say this, he’s not a calming source out there on offence, that’s for sure. Dowtin and even Brooks have slowed pace and organized the offence a bit better than Dalano.

I think Earl Watson had given him the idea to play full throttle last year, but if he wants to be a pg he needs to be able to settle down and organize the offence and play with composure.

His shooting looks better. There’s a plus… in time the game will slow down for him.
                                Last edited by saints91; Thu Jul 14, 2022, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X