Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Raptors and KD. Let's discuss.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All this posturing to squeeze out an additional SRP from a deal.

    Comment


    • DanH wrote: View Post
      I can definitely see why PHX would do a SnT with Indy. Absolutely. Heck, they can probably roll it into a Durant deal.

      But why would Indy do that? They should be trying to trade Turner for value, not just get him out of the way to pay a different guy more money. Why not just make the offer sheet, then see if you can flip Turner for, say, Gary Trent? Or even filler and a pick.
      DanH wrote: View Post

      What are you even on about? Of course the Suns would want some return for Ayton. Why are Indy playing ball and not just signing him? How is Phoenix helping Ayton when Indy doesn't need PHX at all to make a max offer to Ayton? Indy can offer him a max contract while keeping Turner (or trading Turner elsewhere for, you know, an actual return).

      DanH wrote: View Post

      Could they swap Ayton for Turner to ride the cap floor as close as possible? Sure, but have to imagine their front office would be pushing real hard to be able to trade Turner for actual value. If they were going to just dump him then they had a chance to at least grab an expiring and asset this past deadline.

      But terrible ownership is a thing, I guess it is always possible they handicap their own team building to save some money.
      lol….the evolution of your point of views is something to read

      Now I agree because that was what I wanted to point out to you all along and now you are slowly getting it, so carry on.
      #TradeVanVleet

      Comment


      • Now what?

        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • The Great One wrote: View Post
          Now what?

          we wait for details and the announcement.

          Comment


          • Comment


            • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              lol….the evolution of your point of views is something to read

              Now I agree because that was what I wanted to point out to you all along and now you are slowly getting it, so carry on.
              If your position was "Indy might just be cheap morons" you should have just said that.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • DanH wrote: View Post

                If your position was "Indy might just be cheap morons" you should have just said that.
                Next time, I will find the nicest words
                #TradeVanVleet

                Comment


                • The Great One wrote: View Post
                  Now what?

                  Their chances of KD increases.

                  Windhorst said Pacers owner prefers S&Ts because he doesn't like hurting other owners lol.

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • A.I wrote: View Post

                      Their chances of KD increases.

                      Windhorst said Pacers owner prefers S&Ts because he doesn't like hurting other owners lol.
                      Who's their? the Suns?
                      Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • The Great One wrote: View Post

                        Who's their? the Suns?
                        Yes. They'll probably get some value back that they can use in a KD trade.

                        Comment


                        • A.I wrote: View Post

                          Yes. They'll probably get some value back that they can use in a KD trade.
                          I don't think they can trade turner right away actually if he is part of that deal... and I don't know if they necessarily need to trade turner (the pacers).

                          Comment


                          • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            not surprised the lakers don't want to give up real assets

                            Comment


                            • A.I wrote: View Post

                              Yes. They'll probably get some value back that they can use in a KD trade.
                              I'm guessing Turner would be part of the deal maybe Duarte as well as picks. But if the Nets are not interested in Ayton why would they have any interest in Turner? Ayton is the better player and also younger.
                              Mamba Mentality

                              Comment


                              • TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

                                not surprised the lakers don't want to give up real assets
                                Who would?! Kyrie averaged like 35 games in the last 3 seasons.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X