Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

Still is by a good amount.
    offensively yes defensively no... taking all factors all together if teams could hypothetically trade for both and toss luka in there now... yeah you take the younger 24/25 year olds

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Nets are clearly in less of a rush to trade Kyrie and KD than RR. At this point I'm just hoping something gets done before the start of the new season.
      Right on.
      If only Nets fans can read the trade diacussions here. Lol

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Right on.
        If only Nets fans can read the trade diacussions here. Lol
        depends on which one you talk to... i think they are increasingly becoming aware that that team is not a good team to try to bring back in the hopes that they figure out their chemistry.

Comment

• It goes both ways. They'll laugh at what we suggest, we'll laugh at what they suggest.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            It goes both ways. They'll laugh at what we suggest, we'll laugh at what they suggest.
            It really depends on who you talk to... I talked to a nets fan who said gtj or trent is fine as long as the pick equity is fine...

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

It really depends on who you talk to... I talked to a nets fan who said gtj or trent is fine as long as the pick equity is fine...
              Yeah I don't like making general statements of entire fanbases.

I've read Nets fans say they won't accept anything but Scottie and some who are okay with OG, Trent and a bunch of picks. Basically none of us really know what it will take.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Yeah I don't like making general statements of entire fanbases.

I've read Nets fans say they won't accept anything but Scottie and some who are okay with OG, Trent and a bunch of picks. Basically none of us really know what it will take.
                based on what I have seen they are slowly starting to accept where they are at but its slow.. there is a huge level of cognitive dissonance

Comment

• I said it before but I just can't see the Nets doing this deal with the Raps. No way they want to send a top 5 player to a divisional rival unless they plan on tanking for the next 4 years. KD is going west if I had to guess.

Comment

I said it before but I just can't see the Nets doing this deal with the Raps. No way they want to send a top 5 player to a divisional rival unless they plan on tanking for the next 4 years. KD is going west if I had to guess.
                    Brooklyn traded Harden to Philly though. I'd say Philly is even more of a division rival as they had a super star already in Embiid.

I don't think being in the same division matters. Brooklyn just wants the best possible deal and would rather keep him then give him up for table scraps.

It's really all up to KD and how badly he wants to leave. That's when things start moving fast.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Brooklyn traded Harden to Philly though. I'd say Philly is even more of a division rival as they had a super star already in Embiid.

I don't think being in the same division matters. Brooklyn just wants the best possible deal and would rather keep him then give him up for table scraps.

It's really all up to KD and how badly he wants to leave. That's when things start moving fast.
                      It's a different circumstance though. Brooklyn obviously felt like they could still compete with KD, Kyrie and Simmons against Philly. That's no longer the case with both KD and Kyrie now wanting out and no superstar players coming back in trades.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

offensively yes defensively no... taking all factors all together if teams could hypothetically trade for both and toss luka in there now... yeah you take the younger 24/25 year olds
                        Tatum at his peak won't be that close to current Durant. The divide is huge.

Comment

• How do you post a tweet again?

Comment

I said it before but I just can't see the Nets doing this deal with the Raps. No way they want to send a top 5 player to a divisional rival unless they plan on tanking for the next 4 years. KD is going west if I had to guess.
                            No one gives a shit about trading in the division. It would be the dumbest thing ever to consider. 1 or 2 more games per year out of 82, why in the hell would you base your decision making on that?

Comment

It's a different circumstance though. Brooklyn obviously felt like they could still compete with KD, Kyrie and Simmons against Philly. That's no longer the case with both KD and Kyrie now wanting out and no superstar players coming back in trades.
                              Simmons isn't a super star and his stock was really low as well at the time of the trade. Based on Joe Tsai's comments he wants players that work hard even if they only get 40-42 wins.

Either way I'm feeling like they would want Pascal from the Raptors, and an OG/Gary or OG/Fred package would be too lite for them. And maybe Masai goes ahead with that anyway. It's again all up to KD and how much pressure he puts on Brooklyn when the season is about to start up again.

Comment

How do you post a tweet again?
                                Open the tweet. Click the "Share" icon (4th image from the bottom that has an arrow pointing upwards). Click "Copy link to Tweet".

Place the tweet link from your clipboard between [ tweet ] and [/ tweet ] tags (without the spaces). Remove all the text from the tweet from the ? down as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X