X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Raptors and KD. Let's discuss.

S**t getting real.
    According to the man himself, Woj says we are relevant lurkers

Pick your betting site. We are in the mix.

I consider the Republic to be the smartest, but also diverse with their opinions, fanbase on the internet. Now, I may be biased but if we look at the number of people that have gone from here to getting paid by Sportsnet, this is where you come for Everything Raptors. I'm pretty sure I know the answer but let's see what the collective says. But there's a second question in the poll I'm not so sure about. Feel free to answer both. What would you do?
    I would trade Scottie for KD
    9.76%
    I would not trade Scottie for KD
    73.17%
    If a non Scottie deal included a Fred for Kyrie switch to get KD, I'd do it.
    29.27%
    If Kyrie's included, it's off.
    31.71%

The poll is expired.

hard no on including scottie in any deal

and we already know how the KD and kyrie show ends, why would we sign up to watch it again.

also kinda a moot point so long as there are mandates in place.

Comment

F$%^ No..
      Fake News..
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

everyone says we can’t trade OG or fred this or that well here is the opportunity. even pascal but not scottie. we are hording talent time to use it. i wouldn’t give up too many draft picks. that is the i am out clause for me. 4 years on the deal is the only reason i would even pick up the phone

Comment

Option 2 is the only correct answer. I would not trade Scottie for KD. Hell no.

Who voted for Option 1?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

i want to say this i like the thad signing we do not i repeat do not need fred as a leader scottie is a alpha thad is a leader. we good it’s about basketball now

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Who voted for Option 1?
              Option 4 felt pretty right too imo.

Comment

I'm on the fence. It really depends on what else would be included. I love Scottie. Wear his jersey proudly. But the whole point of either keeping Scottie or trading for Durant, is with the goal to win multiple championships. That's it. If we lose more pieces than Scottie, then we're probably already too thin to win anything. So makes no sense. So for me it's really down to what else goes to Nets. Cuz if it's just like Scottie and a couple picks, I mean, with Fred, Gary, Durant, Pascal, OG, Precious, we got a few years to kick at the can and be a legitimate force.

But also, Durant is a cupcake and Scottie is the fuckin' man, Sooo ... its tough for me.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Who voted for Option 1?
                  I voted for both Option 1 and Option 2. Apparently it was allowed. Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

I voted for both Option 1 and Option 2. Apparently it was allowed. Lol
                    You’re allowed to choose more than one to answer two different questions. I couldn’t post two different polls. Maybe a mod could help

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                      I'm on the fence. It really depends on what else would be included. I love Scottie. Wear his jersey proudly. But the whole point of either keeping Scottie or trading for Durant, is with the goal to win multiple championships. That's it. If we lose more pieces than Scottie, then we're probably already too thin to win anything. So makes no sense. So for me it's really down to what else goes to Nets. Cuz if it's just like Scottie and a couple picks, I mean, with Fred, Gary, Durant, Pascal, OG, Precious, we got a few years to kick at the can and be a legitimate force.

But also, Durant is a cupcake and Scottie is the fuckin' man, Sooo ... its tough for me.
                      If KD was 30, I'd trade Scottie for him. He is 34 though, not many years left, and there is no guarantee you win a championship within the 4 years of his contract. No guarantees you win with Scottie either or he turns into a top 10 player, but you'll have more chances especially when Nick is the head coach and Masai/Bobby are in the front office.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

If KD was 30, I'd trade Scottie for him. He is 34 though, not many years left, and there is no guarantee you win a championship within the 4 years of his contract. No guarantees you win with Scottie either or he turns into a top 10 player, but you'll have more chances especially when Nick is the head coach and Masai/Bobby are in the front office.
                        Also with Scottie, you have stability as probable face of the franchise for at least 6 years. With Durant you just never know when he will get the itch to leave & force the franchise hand.

Comment

you know what fuck it fuck durant and the whole brooklyn staff label and if you want to be down with the nets then fuck u too. kyrie irving fuck u too “get money”

we going to dominate one way or the other we don’t need durant

Comment

I think I could talk myself into a Scottie deal if the rest of the deal is favourable enough. Like, only one extra first heading their way, Flynn as the extra prospect instead of Precious, Trent as the core piece instead of OG, them taking Khem and Svi as the filler, nothing else coming back our way... Maybe.

The ideas floating around about like Scottie plus OG plus several picks? Nope.

If you are sending a pile of future firsts, the offer is OG and Trent.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                              I think I could talk myself into a Scottie deal if the rest of the deal is favourable enough. Like, only one extra first heading their way, Flynn as the extra prospect instead of Precious, Trent as the core piece instead of OG, them taking Khem and Svi as the filler, nothing else coming back our way... Maybe.

The ideas floating around about like Scottie plus OG plus several picks? Nope.

If you are sending a pile of future firsts, the offer is OG and Trent.
                              Exactly this.

Comment

Working...
                              X