Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

price keeps going down
    Or most of these insiders are full of shit.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Or most of these insiders are full of shit.
      Maybe a little of both

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

You think so? this feels like James Harden all over again. The Rockets traded him what? mid season?
        This feels way more like the Gobert situation than the Harden situation. Gobert was on the market for about a month and Utahs asking price kept going down until Minnesota met it. When Gobert asked out Utah was wanting multiple all stars and picks, they ended up with just picks.

I think the Ayton contract is the hold up but that has to be resolved in a day or two I believe. If Phoenix can move him for good assets that the Nets want then Phoenix might have the winning offer. If not they are out of the running and I think the deals goes down soon after.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

This feels way more like the Gobert situation than the Harden situation. Gobert was on the market for about a month and Utahs asking price kept going down until Minnesota met it. When Gobert asked out Utah was wanting multiple all stars and picks, they ended up with just picks.

I think the Ayton contract is the hold up but that has to be resolved in a day or two I believe. If Phoenix can move him for good assets that the Nets want then Phoenix might have the winning offer. If not they are out of the running and I think the deals goes down soon after.
          Let him go to Phoenix. Anywhere but the LA's .... or Miami

Comment

• latest update as per Woj:

1:23 mark - Toronto is the most seamless trade for BKN

1:43 mark - People should keep watching as Toronto stays involved in this conversation

Comment

• another talking head Bobby Marks favoring Raptors

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

another talking head Bobby Marks favoring Raptors
                From the video, Lowe thinks if we can get KD without giving up Scottie we got a coup.

Also interesting note that I wasn't aware of. Pascal is available for this trade because the rookie max we gave him was 4 years and not 5. That's what's preventing most teams from being able to make a trade, so sneaky Masai wins again.

Comment

• Yep, payback is a bitch and now its the Raptors turn to rob the Nets blind but it will never be as bad as the Vince Carter trade.

Comment

• Bobby Marks is a Nets guy, so there is some truth to it. If nothing gets done for the Suns with Ayton by tomorrow, Suns are out of the running. It'll basically be the Raptors and Nets discussing after that.

Not sure I fully believe the Nets can wait this out through next season but we'll see.

Comment

• Interesting. Woj doesn't have any Raps contacts, so that's coming from the Nets (I would think)

Bobby Marks, might have some Raps contacts, but he worked for the Nets (I believe)

Comment

• On Draft Kings, the Raptors are slipping (down to +350) and the Nets caught up (also +350). Suns also dropped to -110.

On betonline.ag , the Raptors are +200. Behind the Suns who are -125. The Nets are not listed, as this is asking which team KD goes to if traded from the Nets. The Raptors moved up from I believe +900 from earlier in the day.

Masai can really sit on his hands for now. Brooklyn will start feeling the pressure when camp opens. Sun's chances will drop by noon tomorrow as an Ayton decision will be made one way or another. At that point the Suns assets should dry up a little bit.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Bobby Marks is a Nets guy, so there is some truth to it. If nothing gets done for the Suns with Ayton by tomorrow, Suns are out of the running. It'll basically be the Raptors and Nets discussing after that.

Not sure I fully believe the Nets can wait this out through next season but we'll see.
                          That's going to be dicey ... Durant can decide to be petulant and threaten not to show up (for training camp eg.). He wont jeapordize the season but just apply the pressure.

Does anyone know if KD is getting blowback from Net fans?
                          Last edited by Bendit; Tue Jul 5, 2022, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

That's going to be dicey ... Durant can decide to be petulant and threaten not to show up (for training camp eg.). He wont jeapordize the season but just apply the pressure.

Does anyone know if KD is getting blowback from Net fans?
                            Check the Twitter replies on this link. Thats all I've seen

https://www.google.com/amp/s/clutchp...e-request/amp/

Comment

• Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                                Acquiring Durant really only makes sense for a few teams anyways. If you're not close to contention then why bother. The Pelicans are interesting though, because if they stay healthy this season they should be a good team. Would swapping Durant for Ingram elevate them to contender status?

Comment

Working...
                                X