X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is KD bluffing?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

Acquiring Durant really only makes sense for a few teams anyways. If you're not close to contention then why bother. The Pelicans are interesting though, because if they stay healthy this season they should be a good team. Would swapping Durant for Ingram elevate them to contender status?
      If Zion can stay healthy, absolutely, but if he ends up injured again, KD and McCollum won't be enough.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post

Maybe Siakam OR Fred, or an equivelent player from another team is what they'll get. That's probably why the price is dropping. Even with that, I'm curious to see how many picks they get. Most teams that could offer an All Star are well managed. They're not getting a huge haul of picks. Maybe an all star, young players and a couple first rounders?
        They may just hold out and see if KD will play while they continue to look for a trade partner. They aren't trading KD for less than what they want. At the end of the day he's tied to the Nets for 4 years so they might be willing to burn a year in order to get the right package.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Is KD bluffing?

what incentive does he have to help kyrie....

Comment

• I seriously can't wait till I hear that KD has been traded to somewhere other then Toronto .. There is no trade insurance in the NBA .. The guy is 34 years old and the older you get the more frequent injuries occur ..

Oh my god if your going to throw that many assets then why not try to get SGA out of the Thunder ?

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
              I seriously can't wait till I hear that KD has been traded to somewhere other then Toronto .. There is no trade insurance in the NBA .. The guy is 34 years old and the older you get the more frequent injuries occur ..

Oh my god if your going to throw that many assets then why not try to get SGA out of the Thunder ?
              they aren't trading him at this exact moment in time. I would be interested in KD for the right price. that is it that is all. I think there is a good chance we get him.

Comment

• Agreed. You're on fire Doc. The point of trading for Durant is to build a championship team. If you trade Siakam, Barnes+++ then are they really a championship team? these guys need to stick to Maple Laughs hockey.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  Agreed. You're on fire Doc. The point of trading for Durant is to build a championship team. If you trade Siakam, Barnes+++ then are they really a championship team? these guys need to stick to Maple Laughs hockey.

F^$$ Idiots..
                  Maybe we should trade..Matthew's, Marner, O'Reilly, Sandin and 5 1st rd picks for McDavid..Morons..
                  Stick with what u know...Clowns..
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• If Masai was going to give up much draft capital ... why not give Presti a call re Shai. He's a decent replacement for KD Could be much cheaper?

Comment

• oh oh...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        oh oh...

Whose this.... a nets fan? Lol

Lost all credibility when the guy said Nets have all the leverage. Lol

Comment

oh oh...

I call fake.

Comment

oh oh...

this fake account does not even know which number either player wears

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X