The Raptors and KD. Let's discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    Thats good if its true. They can make a pretty good package for KD.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Thats good if its true. They can make a pretty good package for KD.
      Pellies can have him that would be great. They'd be knocked out by the time the Raps would face them in the Finals

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Pellies can have him that would be great. They'd be knocked out by the time the Raps would face them in the Finals
        I want Barnes to be the one to knock both Durant and Kawhi from the playoffs.

It would be awkward if the Raps had KD and needed to face Kawhi for the championship now....its like going to a party with a girl who you hated but now dating and meeting the ex you loved who dumped you...

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
          If Masai was going to give up much draft capital ... why not give Presti a call re Shai. He's a decent replacement for KD Could be much cheaper?
          Because the gap between Shai and KD is massive. It's like the gap between Klay and Curry even when Klay was healthy, both were good players but Curry was in an entirely different level.

Comment

• I do think sans Scottie, GSW package trumps ours. Something like Wiggins, Kum bucket, Wiseman, etc

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post

I do think sans Scottie, GSW package trumps ours. Something like Wiggins, Kum bucket, Wiseman, etc
              Miami doesn't have a package good enough. Phoenix won't after noon tomorrow. Warriors do have the best package but they won the championship and will contend for another. Do they want to trade all of their young players? They'll have nothing left when Steph retires.

Comment

• kevin durant is not being traded

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Because the gap between Shai and KD is massive. It's like the gap between Klay and Curry even when Klay was healthy, both were good players but Curry was in an entirely different level.
                  Of course there is a gap between the two but one doesnt have to gut the Raps.... Shai is pretty good at getting off his own shot too. Anyway something to ponder by the f/o ....if Masai is pushed too hard.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Of course there is a gap between the two but one doesnt have to gut the Raps.... Shai is pretty good at getting off his own shot too. Anyway something to ponder by the f/o ....if Masai is pushed too hard.
                    Shai would cost a lot too. I mentioned it earlier. OKC already has a bunch of picks and young players. Its difficult to trade with them.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Shai would cost a lot too. I mentioned it earlier. OKC already has a bunch of picks and young players. Its difficult to trade with them.
                      Shai or KD we don’t need any of them. you want a 6’9 guard who can score but is young go get bj boston. it’s like the man who doesn’t realize the girl doesn’t like him. nets or okc don’t want our players our style of play is not coveted in the league.

Comment

• Haven't been in the thread a lot but has anyone mentioned us getting Bam out of this? Miami can't trade Bam to the nets cause him and simmions both on that rookie contract thing. but if we got involved and could get Bam here facilitating that would be unreal.

might be nets best return of they could get young guys from both us and Miami, bam comes to TO, something like herro OG Trent and Miami picks to Brooklyn?

works in the trade machine and we actually shred a little bit of salary
                        Last edited by bertarapsfan; Tue Jul 5, 2022, 11:41 PM.
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          it’s like the man who doesn’t realize the girl doesn’t like him. nets or okc don’t want our players our style of play is not coveted in the league.
                          Strange how every outlet there is, even those in America that have a vested interest in superstars not coming to play up here, concede the Raps have the best stable of players to draw from, and that a package from us pretty unanimously exceeds all others.

But I'm sure you're right. As ever. Masai and Bobby have no idea what they're doing. As ever.

#understandthegrindhouselogic

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            oh oh...

He clarifies that he just mentioned on the radio that it had been discussed. Bad aggregation

Comment

• Weird…the draftkings page featuring KD odds seems to have disappeared

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                Weird…the draftkings page featuring KD odds seems to have disappeared
                                Draft Kings bet came back. No change to the odds. The betonline bet is now gone though.

Comment

Working...
                                X